• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Scotland Lets unite the Clans haha

I'd be interested too, will keep an eye on this thread.

Definitely interested in this..
I'm in wishaw but more than happy to travel 😎

Racking my brain for places but not sure what is fair travel wise for folks....
A few suggestions...
Silver sands beach, Aberdour.
Burntisland.
Elie.
St Andrews.
?????
Just a few thoughts to get the ball rolling, all pretty picturesque if we could get parked sea front???

Scottish Elgrand Clans think I found a braw place to meet, its the car park at Innerwick, close to Bridge of Balgie on the Glen Lyon road. The car park is in a forest area and has toilets. Head for Fortingal Yew Tree, mind and stop there and walk the history path at the church yard. just need to set a date

Is that next to the pet cemetery and the nuclear power station?

What about something more central... Location looks great but maybe a bit of trek for some and might detract interest for some.... South Queensferry... Stirling area? Something to try unite East and West Coast owners?

I'm good sat14th/sun 15th August tho if that helps with a date?

What about something more central... Location looks great but maybe a bit of trek for some and might detract interest for some.... South Queensferry... Stirling area? Something to try unite East and West Coast owners?
will have a look for a nice place to meet more central

I have my Ellie on order but wont have it for a while yet. But I would be up for a meet when it arrrives.

Be great to have you along Mike,
What about 28th August for folks? Fair amount of notice and can whittle down a location for a meet before the weather turns sh**e 🤣
I was also pricing up an event flag or feather flag.. Custom made.. Maybe 'Elgrand OC.... in Scotland' with the logo if it's OK with powers that be? Any thoughts guys, make some sweet photos

28th August I am not availabe, change of plans yes I am now available.

Last edited:
Ah pity well let's get dates put up and see what's best for most, I don't have my rotas past that but more than willing to accommodate as many Elgranders as we can 👍🏻

Lets start Saturday or Sunday

Yep, best for me most weeks.. Could always pull a sicky 🙈🤣

I haven’t worked my way around the forum yet, is there a specific Scottish section and notes of reliable places where owners have had work done when needed as will be looking to get an MOT done sometime ?

Martin if your in the central belt, just had mine mot'ed today with John at Springkerse Auto Centre 01786 445220 for the past two years, he has a lot of knowledge with Elgrand's as one of his mechanics had one. He had another Black one in today also. FORGOT TO SAY IT PASSED AGAIN.

Last edited:
Martin if your in the central belt, just had mine mot'ed today with John at Springkerse Auto Centre 01786 445220 for the past two years, he has a lot of knowledge with Elgrand's as one of his mechanics had one. He had another Black one in today also. FORGOT TO SAY IT PASSED AGAIN.
Hi Robocop

That’s great news, I am not far from there and I think alive seen the Black Elgrand doing the rounds 👍

Back