• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Last song you listened to?

Agreed ….
Lost a load musicians this year …Nik Turner (Hawkwind ) and Dan McCafferty (Nazareth ) are two that reminded me of my past youth .
At the age now that I go to more funerals than weddings !!!!

Nazareth -Kentucky Fried Blues
From Expect No Mercy ( vinyl - the best format the listen to music on )

Angel - Massive Attack

Did anyone catch Radio1 Ibiza Prom last night on BBC2 ?

WOW - completely blown away.

If you can see a repeat / i player/ catch up etc, treat yourself.
Watching it now, wow. Not a new idea but permission to say "fuck me" sir? Effing brilliant!

Watching it now, wow. Not a new idea but permission to say "fuck me" sir? Effing brilliant!
25 mins to go, thank you @WhatsThisFor .
I love all music that is done well and performed with passion even if you wouldn't catch me anywhere near Ibiza lol

Watching this amazing

Last edited:
Luke combs after all :)

Watching this amazing
Great video but imagine growing up in a world were you did as you were told, it's what all world leaders want, total obeyance, total subservience, no free thinkers. Thank god for arsey Brits lol

Agreed ….
Lost a load musicians this year …Nik Turner (Hawkwind ) and Dan McCafferty (Nazareth ) are two that reminded me of my past youth .
At the age now that I go to more funerals than weddings !!!!

Nazareth -Kentucky Fried Blues
From Expect No Mercy ( vinyl - the best format the listen to music on )
Dan McCafferty died???? Terrible news.. They came to us in Irkutsk in 2006 and I was lucky to attend their concert!

Painkiller - Judas Priest

Placebo. Without you I'm nothing

Hyperactive by Riverside

Ayron Jones -Take be away
Just love this song . Hendrix licks abound

Have Yourself A Merry Christmas - Chrissy Mostyn (The Blackheart Orchestra)

The Colourfield - Thinking of You

Long way to the top AC/DC.. who would've thought you would hear bagpipes in that classic

Back