• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Last song you listened to?

That's what keeps me hooked on certain songs too. Some of them definitely remind me of a certain time in life or experience and it's nice to have that all come flooding back with just the first couple notes of a song.
That. Just that. I love music. As someone once said: “it’s the soundtrack to my life”

You can only watch your favourite film a certain amount of times, read your favourite book a handful of times, but your favourite songs can be listened to indefinitely for the rest of time.
Music is amazing!

Y-traxx mystery land. Sickboy courtyard remix.

You'd need to be of a certain age but if you know, you know😉

Y-traxx mystery land. Sickboy courtyard remix.

You'd need to be of a certain age but if you know, you know😉
Certain age... I was a 29 year old DJ at the time lol.
The year of trance, ah well we got through it lol.

Strange how old songs get regurgitated / remixed / re-recorded and the new generation thinks it's a cool new song... Like Pete Tong's 2021 'Love cant turn around'.. The original 1986 Farley Jackmaster Funk version is far better than Tong's version.

I've got really eclectic tastes... can appreciate everything from hard dance, dance (all types), pop, all ages,, new, old, classical. On a personal playlist I might have everything from dance tunes I used to play in nightclubs to begin the beguine lol and anything inbetween lol. I used to come out of nightclubs after work, people probably thought I'd stick some more tunes on in the car but with my ears ringing a bit I'd probably stick radio 4 on or TalkSport (not that I'm into sport), or even radio 3 to give my ears a rest.

Last edited:

Strange how old songs get regurgitated / remixed / re-recorded and the new generation thinks it's a cool new song... Like Pete Tong's 2021 'Love cant turn around'.. The original 1986 Farley Jackmaster Funk version is far better than Tong's version.

I've got really eclectic tastes... can appreciate everything from hard dance, dance (all types), pop, all ages,, new, old, classical. On a personal playlist I might have everything from dance tunes I used to play in nightclubs to begin the beguine lol and anything inbetween lol. I used to come out of nightclubs after work, people probably thought I'd stick some more tunes on in the car but I'd probably stick radio 4 on or TalkSport (not that I'm into sport), or even radio 3 to give my ears a rest.
There you see? You know!
I'm a bit younger than you, but not much...
Never really liked that vinyl too much but the last minute... Amazing!

Buddy Holly..Not fade away.. popped up on local radio station on drive home from work today .

I've got really eclectic tastes... can appreciate everything from hard dance, dance (all types), pop, all ages,, new, old, classical. On a personal playlist I might have everything from dance tunes I used to play in nightclubs to begin the beguine lol and anything inbetween lol. I used to come out of nightclubs after work, people probably thought I'd stick some more tunes on in the car but with my ears ringing a bit I'd probably stick radio 4 on or TalkSport (not that I'm into sport), or even radio 3 to give my ears a rest.
I just like good music, my family & "friends" think I am weird!
I tend towards rock/metal but include Kate Bush, Aretha Franklin, Frank Sinatra, Soft Cell, Massive Attack, Cinematic Orchestra, Portishead and many more in my collection 👍

I recently stumbled on Zach Bryan. I am not a country fan - never was - but this guy has me hooked... Worth checking out!

Some great bands mentioned on here, a real eclectic mix.

I’m a genuine muso. Thankfully, both my daughters are too. Their favourite songs come from my taste in music ‘Feel Like Loving you Today’ by Donald Byrd, ‘Spellbound’ Rae and Christian, ‘Sarah Smile’ by Hall and Oates and ‘Hummer’ by The Smashing Pumpkins…. 👍👍

In the Elgrand was orinoco flow , Enya,
Strange look on the kids faces.

Hell raiser.. the Sweet..on my local radio stations golden year

Back