• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Last song you listened to?

Joan Jett and the Blackhearts - Bad Reputation.

Doves - Cedar Room. Gearing up to watch them headline at Kendal Calling in a few weeks.

Great band, great song. Steve Marriot, god bless his soul, is so underrated.

The Beautiful South-The prettiest eyes

This Billy Joel track will take you down memory lane if you were a 70s or 80s kid. I can relate to most of the stuff in this video. Enjoy my fellow old gits. 😎

I was born in 65 so I remember them all 🤣. Did I miss Daisy Duke though. If I did I'll have to go back & watch it again 😉

“Marquee Moon” by Television. All 10+ minutes of it!

Never mind here it is :)

:)
If you watch an episode of the dukes of hazzard you realise there is no way they would show it on TV these days. For example... Duke are you gonna help fix the orphanage roof.
Duke " no way"
But duke at least half of those kids. Could be yours........ 🤣😂😁

I totally had a crush on daisy as a youngster.

Refugee - Tom Petty.

It would appear that I only knew one Tom petty song up to now (Won't Back Down) but on the available evidence so far, I may be a fan of his work...

Cold Kentucky Rain...Elvis Presley. My mate is an Elvis impressionist, er, or????? We get a bit Pissed and stand outside the pub singing it when it rained....never fails to amuse Sue the landlady:rolleyes:

Recently on the Elgrand turntable. Well, CD player... RAMONES!

Back