• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Last song you listened to?

Wango tango ...Ted Nugent........... VAN!

Wango tango Ted Nugent....... VAN!!!!

Tokyo Drift by Teriyaki Boyz

Forever in blue jeans

last i listened Mohammad rafi sir songs

Massive change of style for me... but wanted a bit of nostalgia :joy:

put up a clip then @Karl :grinning:, make sure its filmed at 3am, on full with the neons going as well

Get low by Lil Jon & East Side Boyz

R.I.P Paul Raymond. So glad I made the the effort to get out and see UFO a few weeks ago on their last tour. He was a really talented musician.

Last edited:
You are all lucky, I had Katy Perry in my Elgrand this afternoon as my girls love it !!!

I feel your pain; mine are still listening to various covers from The Greatest Showman.

Just a bit of fun to help find out a little more about your fellow Elgrand'ers!

The Pot: By Tool

Must have looked like a right psycho rockin' out in the fun hus on the way to work this morning :)
Led Zep classic, Stairway To Heavan by HEART, don’t laugh till you’ve heard it. Give it a whizz on YouTube. Also features John Bonnams son Sean on drums.

The Hellacopters have been gracing the Elgrand stereo today. I love my Scandinavian rock ‘n’ roll. Check ‘em out!

Had this album on replay all the way back from Bristol... LOUD TOO!!!

That's a great album!
Will never forget the first time I heard the Heaven and Hell album with Dio.
Opening track was Neon Nights and I think it was the heaviest thing I'd ever heard :D

Back