• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Last song you listened to?

Sabbath banger there. Got to say last song I listened to was by Irish glam metallers No Sweat not proudest of my musical tastes but takes me back to a summer spent at my cousin's

That's a great album!
Will never forget the first time I heard the Heaven and Hell album with Dio.
Opening track was Neon Nights and I think it was the heaviest thing I'd ever heard :D

Yup, thought the same but you have to go some to beat ''Heaven and Hell'' on that album (my thoughts only, lol)

Biffy fucking clyro!!!

Just a bit of fun to help find out a little more about your fellow Elgrand'ers!

The Pot: By Tool

Must have looked like a right psycho rockin' out in the fun hus on the way to work this morning :)
got this on repeat.......
jah wobble

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - American Girl.

Love his acoustic stuff. Knows how to belt em out

Little playlist featuring Sonic Youth, Fugazi, Dinosaur Jr, Shellac, Jesus Lizard etc

House of Pain - Jump Around. Takes me back to my souped up VW days...:p

Spice girls when we was on the way to the concert few days ago 😂🤦‍♂️🙉🧒

Well I wouldn't say no to Emma B but it was more I got roped into it to drive the mrs and the girls

Back