• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JDM Combe 2019 1/6/19

Bit too far ahead to be sure but would be up for it again if not elsewhere.

It’s a long way off... but hoping to do a few shows with my new project car

oooh adrian you kept that quiet show and tell
As some know, I bought ‘First Class’ also known as ‘Blade’ recently.
I wanted the bodykit, gtr wheels, brembo’s etc for a new project. The original donor car has been returned to standard HWS spec and is provisionally sold.
The new project base car is still on a boat from Japan and the Air Runner suspension is on another lol.

Will definitely arrange this soon but 2 years ago was in July, last year in June now August wtf lol. Also same weekend as my wedding anniversary so whether I go or not will be questionable. Great day out though.

Sounds like a great place to take your wife as a treat for HER 😎

Will definitely arrange this soon but 2 years ago was in July, last year in June now August wtf lol. Also same weekend as my wedding anniversary so whether I go or not will be questionable. Great day out though.

Shame about the date, I wonder why they've put it on a direct collision course with another big show, as someone said it was the same time as JAE (could have been something else, can't remember now, lol)

Shame about the date, I wonder why they've put it on a direct collision course with another big show, as someone said it was the same time as JAE (could have been something else, can't remember now, lol)
Yeah it was me 👍🏻 Seems a very strange decision to go head to head with another big Japanese car show. Even if JAE has been on a steady decline. It still has a big following.
Screenshot_20191104-133024.png

You could do both if you were really keen.

Shame, but I think many will be likewise.

Back