• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JDM Combe 2019 1/6/19

I tried to ring daddy of 4, I was at Cheltenham but started back after around 4 attempts everyone was driving I guess.
So started home. I was a good way back when he replied and I just gave up then.
Never mind.
Take care

I tried to ring daddy of 4, I was at Cheltenham but started back after around 4 attempts everyone was driving I guess.
So started home. I was a good way back when he replied and I just gave up then.
Never mind.
Take care
Sorry just missed me, I had just left and phone was on silent from the night. I did reply but obviously too late. Sorry you had issues. Maybe next time.👍

Sorry just missed me, I had just left and phone was on silent from the night. I did reply but obviously too late. Sorry you had issues. Maybe next time.👍
Yeah, I tried but said if you didn't pick your phone up till you got there, I would have been sitting around and be late too. So we decided to go home. I was too close to home when you gotback to me. My fault getting all the stuff ready for the day and forgot the bloody ticket. I'm really pissed off.
Take care

Best small club award🔥🔥🔥
Congratulations to Crazy Craig picking up his win. Apologies for having to dash off before the winners photos.
20190601_120408_HDR.jpg

What a great day. ElgrandOC folk are such a lovely genuine bunch of people and so many EOC staff members in attendance too. Prize for best effort to attend must go to @KevT for his mammoth rear screen replacement saga. Prize for worst effort to @Parentalnightmare ;)

Well done to @Crazycraig for his win with Project Blade, an awesome machine and well deserved. Well done too to @Stumpy for beating me into third in the Show and Shine or whatever you call it. Very proud to have won third though amongst such a lovely collection of Elgrands.

Never get round to chatting enough to everyone at these events, so many things to divert the attention. Pleased to now have my EOC sticker so thanks to @Elementian and @Lisa-Marie for that and the Elgrand expertise.

Big thanks to @Daddyof4 for organising the whole thing and to @Claptrap for bringing so many goodies. And congratulations to everybody for winning the Best Small Club prize for EOC.

Great, got worse effort.
I was halfway there, I made an effort.
So I forgot my ticket, thanks. It was too late to turn back when I found out there was a spare ticket down with you.
I feel bad enough, cheers

Back