• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAP SHOW FINALE 22nd AND 23rd SEPTEMBER 2018. SANTA POD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg that sounds delicious. I want that now lmao. I only like lettuce onion and cucumber in my salad :joy:
Well u better bring some lettuce,onion and cucumber then 😂

@Cliff goodwin these burgers you speak of sound lovely!! Nice gesture mate, pretty sure me and Mrs will take a couple off your hands 😁 kids can eat my boring plain burgers and cheese 😂😂

The budget we have set aside for Jap Show is for Fuel, Booze and Meat... salad stuff you can buy yourself :joy:

Hahaha and I am the Boss' Boss :joy:

I'll think about it o_O:joy:

so I take it someone is bringing a bbq shall we all bring a bag of charcoal

so I take it someone is bringing a bbq shall we all bring a bag of charcoal

I've got a big double sided barrell BBQ with charcoal left over from the JAE supply.
This will be available to use on Saturday ONLY. It looks like it's pissing down on Sunday and I'm not putting a wet dirty BBQ in the back of my van lol. I'll bring the cover for it so we can cover it over night, if it dries up on the Sunday we can use it to make some lunch during the day :)

All meats in their marinades and also @Pippa I have got ur 'special' salad lol , and who cares about the weather, I'm sure it'll be fun whatever 😋

My only problem with BBQ and weather is that it's not going back in my Elgrand if it's wet and dirty :joy:

Other than that, don't give a shit about the weather :D

As long as it's rain free on Saturday night that's the only cooking I'll be doing

Yeah looks like it'll be dry until 7/8 ish...

What time will you be getting there @Cliff goodwin?

@RobP and I will be convoying down from our way and getting there for 2pm latest.

Yeah looks like it'll be dry until 7/8 ish...

What time will you be getting there @Cliff goodwin?

@RobP and I will be convoying down from our way and getting there for 2pm latest.
Hoping it will be before 12pm @Karl I'm on 7.15 ferry as long as it doesn't get cancelled

Okay, well I am thinking if we set off 10 ish, meet Rob at 11ish, be at Pod for 2ish.

We may set off earlier if we can.

Okay, well I am thinking if we set off 10 ish, meet Rob at 11ish, be at Pod for 2ish.

We may set off earlier if we can.
Ok,I had to book an early boat just in case any get cancelled then they fall behind,happens a lot

Ok,I had to book an early boat just in case any get cancelled then they fall behind,happens a lot

Yeah when we first went to the Isle of Man, the boat back was delayed by HOURS because the captain crashed it into the dock.

Then the last time we went, it was delayed by an hour due to a "medical emergency" on an earlier sailing and they had to turn back.

I know it happens... and with it being as windy as it has been lately, I can see delays being a real probability.

Yeah when we first went to the Isle of Man, the boat back was delayed by HOURS because the captain crashed it into the dock.

Then the last time we went, it was delayed by an hour due to a "medical emergency" on an earlier sailing and they had to turn back.

I know it happens... and with it being as windy as it has been lately, I can see delays being a real probability.
Well I'm just keeping my fingers crossed,haven't even been able to wash the bus yet because of Gail force winds,hopefully better tomoz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back