• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAP SHOW FINALE 22nd AND 23rd SEPTEMBER 2018. SANTA POD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payment sent... Sorry for the delay

Well its Sunday evening and I was planning on ordering the club stand and tickets tomorrow but as we are only up to 8 people paid we cant reach the minimum quantity of 10 to have a club stand. Thank You to all of the members that have paid. We had a good spot in the pits earlier on in the year at The Jap Show and wanted to secure our patch in that area but if we delay any further we might have to move further away towards the Drift track and I don't fancy cleaning rubber dust off my truck all day.

Well its Sunday evening and I was planning on ordering the club stand and tickets tomorrow but as we are only up to 8 people paid we cant reach the minimum quantity of 10 to have a club stand. Thank You to all of the members that have paid. We had a good spot in the pits earlier on in the year at The Jap Show and wanted to secure our patch in that area but if we delay any further we might have to move further away towards the Drift track and I don't fancy cleaning rubber dust off my truck all day.
If that's the case then Brian I think I will cancel,was only really going for the meet and like u I don't want the tyre crap everywhere

After a lot of time chasing we now have 10 cars paid for so I can order our club stand tomorrow

Latest update 11 Elgrands booked for the club stand and tickets paid for. looks like we managed to get in the Orange zone again so we will be right in the middle of the other clubs, thankyou for paying up so we could get this spot it does make a difference. I have reminded the organisers that an Elgrand is a little larger than a micra so we should have enough space to spread out

If that's the case then Brian I think I will cancel,was only really going for the meet and like u I don't want the tyre crap everywhere

It's OK mate, we got the pitch we wanted, so we're in the right place :D

Latest update 11 Elgrands booked for the club stand and tickets paid for. looks like we managed to get in the Orange zone again so we will be right in the middle of the other clubs, thankyou for paying up so we could get this spot it does make a difference. I have reminded the organisers that an Elgrand is a little larger than a micra so we should have enough space to spread out
Great stuff Brian! Thanks for organising it all mate 👍

Reactions: BMR
Well done Brian ur awesome dude 😃

Reactions: BMR
Too late to add myself??

Just sorted approval of it's possible

Too late to add myself??

Just sorted approval of it's possible
Got permission for you to Join us on the Club Stand on sunday bud, You will need to buy your entry ticket either off the Santa Pod site or on the gate. Let me know if your going and I will phone Donna and add your Elgrand. Cheers

is it too late to book? we are going anyway for the weekend but would be great to join u peeps?

Just joined the forum after someone told me about you guys. Want to take my Ellie to this to drag it. How do I get my name in?

Just joined the forum after someone told me about you guys. Want to take my Ellie to this to drag it. How do I get my name in?

You will have to contact Santa Pod for your tickets to get you in then I have to contact them to get your Elgrand on the club stand. Let me know by text to 07970549787 if you want adding to the club stand urgently as they are about to close the boooking

Already sorted tickets am looking forward to meeting u all and will be the first outing with the caravan behind it so hope all goes well

Just planning ahead for this trip as have to book ferry etc,so questions are: what time do we meet up on the Saturday? Does everyone leave on the Sunday? And if I need an extra ticket for my son do I just buy it from their website?

Just planning ahead for this trip as have to book ferry etc,so questions are: what time do we meet up on the Saturday? Does everyone leave on the Sunday? And if I need an extra ticket for my son do I just buy it from their website?
People will arrive at various times on the Saturday. Would say around mid day onwards. Maybe a few a bit earlier depending where everyone us coming from. Yes everyone was gone by about 3 - 4pm on the Sunday. You can get an extra ticket online I would think, I bought my wife a ticket on the gate last time. Not sure if there's any price difference or not though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back