• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAP SHOW FINALE 22nd AND 23rd SEPTEMBER 2018. SANTA POD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The weather is looking a bit poor for the weekend peeps! Am hoping it buggers off as am really looking forward to going

The weather is looking a bit poor for the weekend peeps! Am hoping it buggers off as am really looking forward to going

Meh - we'll have a good laugh regardless of the weather :D

Whilst you are here mate, have you got weekend tickets including a vehicle pass? If not, I have a vehicle pass here that you can use as Brian has yours as he thought you were attending just for the Sunday. I'll be getting there around 2pm, so if you are aiming to be there around that time, I can give you my spare vehicle pass... and Brian can pass the one he has for you onto @Ian Jones on Sunday morning.

Saturday will be weather dependent as am a bit hesitant at towing my caravan in high wind so will make a decision on Saturday morning on my plans for the weekend or just the day?

Okay, well either way we can sort you out. I'll PM you my number so if you need to get in touch on Saturday you can do.

In all honesty, looking at the weather on Saturday, you're all good... but there is a yellow warning out on Sunday for wind... so the return trip may be too hairy to risk bringing the Caravan. You can always just sleep in your van like the rest of us do :)

There will be me the wife and three kids 10-12-14 so may be a bit cramped in the Elgrand

There will be me the wife and three kids 10-12-14 so may be a bit cramped in the Elgrand

Yeah, that will be cramped, so can wholly understand for the need for a caravan for overnight stays!
Keep an eye on the weather, I'll send you my number and then just give me a shout if you are heading down on Saturday.

Current yellow warnings are pictured below (for SUNDAY)

1537523793483.png

1537523819804.png

Yeah that could be fun with a 9x2.5m caravan lol

Plus if I brought my other van for the kids I think you would kick me out as its a delica lol

Operation get the wagon loaded for tomorrow is in full affect

Just cleaned mine and loaded the BBQ, flags and charcoal. Will load the rest in the morning.

I'm just caramelising the onions then I'll finish loading up,didn't get chance to cut and polish but not a lot of point in polishing rust lol

JUST BOOKED A WEEKEND TICKET FROM THE TICKET SHOP WILL I BE ABLE TO CAMP WITH YOU OR AM IN THE GENERAL CAMPING AREA

Mines washed but thays about it!! It is what it is . Looks good in the rain 😂😂

JUST BOOKED A WEEKEND TICKET FROM THE TICKET SHOP WILL I BE ABLE TO CAMP WITH YOU OR AM IN THE GENERAL CAMPING AREA

You need a vehicle pass to get into the show ground. Do you know if you have one?

Thinking about coming down on the Sunday. As long as the weather's not shit because I'm coming down with a mate. If it's pissing it down they won't let anything on the dragstrip so it kind of takes the point out of going to Pod for me.

Have a great show guys :)

Hopefully the weather will give you a break

Have a great show guys :)

Hopefully the weather will give you a break
Well it's not at the mo,sat in the van with a bored 14 year old son,just about to start my second Stella... Pissing down since I got here at 11.30 oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back