• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAP SHOW 8th & 9th JUNE 2019

Yes mate 30+ years of pain.... all finished off with last weekend's result 😭😭

Being a West Ham fan myself I feel your pain and obviously hate you for supporting spurs :kissing_heart:

I gotta c;lear mine out...but that will be Friday afternoon...along with some more mods hopefully lol

hoping to get a ton of stuff done....wife will be none the wiser of course lol

@RobP - that's not all work stuff... I spy with my little eye... a steering wheel that was removed weeks ago :joy:

@RobP - that's not all work stuff... I spy with my little eye... a steering wheel that was removed weeks ago :joy:
Good 👀's yeah that's been hiding under the back seat for the last couple of weeks. Thought it was time to put it in its new home. The loft 😂😂

Good 👀's yeah that's been hiding under the back seat for the last couple of weeks. Thought it was time to put it in its new home. The loft 😂😂
Is it in good condition? 😉

FYI if anyone is interested i'm gonna try and remember to chuck last bits from my E50 in the car to bring with me this weekend...if there's anything amongst it you want we can sort it out at the show

FYI if anyone is interested i'm gonna try and remember to chuck last bits from my E50 in the car to bring with me this weekend...if there's anything amongst it you want we can sort it out at the show
I'll certainly have a look dude, there's always something I need

I'll certainly have a look dude, there's always something I need

chrome wing mirrors I think still there
headlights - facelift
chrome grill - facelift
wind defelctors
sun visors
some of the internal plastics too

see what I can locate on Friday and chuck in a box

chrome wing mirrors I think still there
headlights - facelift
chrome grill - facelift
wind defelctors
sun visors
some of the internal plastics too

see what I can locate on Friday and chuck in a box
Cool

@E51ZRider which grille is it? The one I've been after for ages?

Oooh headlights!!

@Cliff goodwin is yours a facelift or pre-facelift? The two aren't interchangeable. I know your old one is pre-facelift but not sure what the new one is.

@Cliff goodwin is yours a facelift or pre-facelift? The two aren't interchangeable. I know your old one is pre-facelift but not sure what the new one is.
They're both pre I believe, well hey ho, at least you've taught me something new about the Elgrand again.😉

Back