• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Hi... do you need to have the Elgrand de-cat or not.. had differing advise from sellers?

Hi,

Really intresting thread and i wondered had anyone used the supplier below or something simlar by removing existing cat and replacing with a new straight through section?

Hi,

Really intresting thread and i wondered had anyone used the supplier below or something simlar by removing existing cat and replacing with a new straight through section?

my van came with the same kit off the last owner but not fitted, i fitted it myself but did have problems with very rusty bolts, had to cut 2 off with my grinder !!!! not to hard to fit though, much easier than the front two !!!!

Reactions: Jay
my van came with the same kit off the last owner but not fitted, i fitted it myself but did have problems with very rusty bolts, had to cut 2 off with my grinder !!!! not to hard to fit though, much easier than the front two !!!!
Nice. Did you notice a difference in performance noise? Seen a few comments say there was but interesting you have gone from full cat to no cat.

Hi,

@Elementian makes and sells basically the same kit for £225 posted:

Nice. Did you notice a difference in performance noise? Seen a few comments say there was but interesting you have gone from full cat to no cat.
nope, sounds and drives the same !!! but i do have a nice shiny stainless mid box to go on when it ever stops raining ?? that should sound better.

nope, sounds and drives the same !!! but i do have a nice shiny stainless mid box to go on when it ever stops raining ?? that should sound better.
Oh nice one. What did you go for? Is there an off the shelf option that make more v6 noises?

Oh nice one. What did you go for? Is there an off the shelf option that make more v6 noises?
its made by a member on here Elemention, he does a brilliant job and far far cheaper than a new steel OEM one if you can find one !!!!!! which will have to be imported from the land of the rising sun. :confused:
this is it. the dint by the way was done in transit :rolleyes: but it won't effect it.

Attachments

• 20240320_172602.jpg
    20240320_172602.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 7
That's going to be very nice. What a super guy for helping other Elgranders 👌

Back