• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West Haynes Breakfast club 4/8/19

It's only £17 for the night, so if i drive at 54-56mph on the way down instead of 70-75mph, the cost of the fuel saved will pay for it, lol. Plus it will be warmer then too :)

This is a nightmare, the boy has got a game on the 3rd, but I can't resist baps of any persuasion, I am torn, and there are some top vehicles and people attending,ah!

This is a nightmare, the boy has got a game on the 3rd, but I can't resist baps of any persuasion, I am torn, and there are some top vehicles and people attending,ah!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Couple of things to think about-
1. How often you go to watch him play!
2. How often you will get a bacon roll cooked for you out the back of an Elgrand!?
3. What time does it start! (Can you do both)
4. How many meets have you been to Vs how many football matches have you been to
And
5. How many football dad's have you seen just in a pair of boxers whilst the kitten escapes, you pass over a t-shirt and you look at their Elgrand? 😂😂
I know it's hard mate. There will be more meets and bacon rolls lol

We're good, its the boys rugby and they stuffed Chipping Sodbury yesterday, and I really fancied coming, just used to committing to the games.

I may not recognise you if you're wearing clothes.

Now I need to get an oc sticker and the websites down, woe is me!

We're good, its the boys rugby and they stuffed Chipping Sodbury yesterday, and I really fancied coming, just used to committing to the games.

I may not recognise you if you're wearing clothes.

Now I need to get an oc sticker and the websites down, woe is me!

Start a PM conversation with @Elementian and ask for details of the sticker and he'll let you know cost etc, I think they were £2.50/£3.00ish

Claptrap, keeping shinning like the star you are, i willl have to kneel before the on the meet,

So how many on the roster now?

Think I will toddle off to The Fleet Air Arm Museum afterwards.

So how many on the roster now?

Think I will toddle off to The Fleet Air Arm Museum afterwards.
Have you been into the Haynes museum before?

Just looking at the some of the vehicles that are coming along to this... is 3hrs going to be enough, lol, I could probably do that on the Campers and CAMPAL setups alone... :D:D:D:D

Back