• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West Haynes Breakfast club 4/8/19

Don't want to disappoint you buddy but don't think there's an e52 coming. Olly's tag said 52 but he's changed it to 51 now

That's is @Daddyof4 you lied to me

I thought we had something special lol

Don't want to disappoint you buddy but don't think there's an e52 coming. Olly's tag said 52 but he's changed it to 51 now
Never mind here's me getting my hopes up lol

Ok so Christmas has been and gone, just like my thought for Nov or Dec meet up, I have decided to go for the 3rd March. Same time as before 9-12 and we will meet before at the pub down the road just down the road. Details to be confirmed. please comment if you are interested and i will start a list in the original post.
https://www.haynesmotormuseum.com/events/haynes-breakfast-club-4
@red5 @Carl Games @dom @Initial D @Winchester @Shore Campers @Sandie @MarcusB @Abi Baker @Somerset folk @Billy @L200_crew @MikeG @Shakey @Lewiebug @dave g @Jonp13 @Andyzz @alboy

Put me down as a 'maybe' for the moment... what are their breakfasts like, lol

Put me down as a 'maybe' for the moment... what are their breakfasts like, lol
Last time we went it was august and the queue was too big to bother with, they looked good though o_O:worried::innocent::eyes:;):grinning:

Thats a fecking long way to go... and then not have breakfast, lol

Thats a fecking long way to go... and then not have breakfast, lol
I went to Goodwood and never got a breakfast lol its about the cars/elgrands. It was only a 20 minute wait but i'm impatient :blush::blush:

Back