• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West Haynes Breakfast club 4/8/19

Of course...Elgrand bacon/sausage baps all around! Might have to come with two campers, looks like it'll be a decent sized meet so we can cook up a storm!
@Shore Campers if your ok with it I will make a list of bits we need and we will supply the bits as you have the facilities. Members can volunteer to bring elements and we can have an el -grand breakfast?
What do you think!

Of course...Elgrand bacon/sausage baps all around! Might have to come with two campers, looks like it'll be a decent sized meet so we can cook up a storm!

@Shore Campers if your ok with it I will make a list of bits we need and we will supply the bits as you have the facilities. Members can volunteer to bring elements and we can have an el -grand breakfast?
What do you think!

Great offer @Shore Campers, definitely a YES to the El-grand Breakfast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I will do something about this later, thanks @Shore Campers for the kind offer ( or acceptance of cheeky suggestion) maybe I should make this a quarterly idea and meet up every 3 months. Seems a popular choice of venue 👍👍

Thanks for the invite, have to check the boys Rugby and Football fixtures, and if I can clean the van before the meet.

Cheers

Thanks for the invite, have to check the boys Rugby and Football fixtures, and if I can clean the van before the meet.

Cheers
Don't worry about cleaning it especially, we won't care. Just a bit of fun and a bacon roll with other elgranders

Count me in, I’ll have my campal camper ‘thingy’and double burner as well to share some of the cooking , I will caveat with I’m aiming to get LPG done in that timeline , so might be in mufty

Count me in, I’ll have my campal camper ‘thingy’and double burner as well to share some of the cooking , I will caveat with I’m aiming to get LPG done in that timeline , so might be in mufty

Superb, looking forward to seeing your Campal setup if you can make it :)

Yes of course, great and if we get any more Elgrand campers we can start up a breakfast enterprise 😂😂
Nice 1 @red5

Last edited:
Back