• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Goodwood Jap breakfast club

Daddyof4

Here for life
South West
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Neil
Elgrand
E51
Region
South West
On the 7th October is the Goodwood circuit breakfast club, and its Japanese Sunday. All you have to do is register and apply for free tickets to show or attend. I emailed over the weekend and got accepted this morning. I know Mark Baker on the FB page is going and also Neil Scott and Sarah in their cube. Anyone else fancy it??

Last edited:
Possibly, but depends if I've taken delivery of my Rider which is due on Oct 1st.

I've registered...fingers crossed another show in the calendar

I might be on the south coast that weekend, if I can make it then I'll register and let you know.

Oh wow, just picked up our camper conversion from Free Spirit Autos, Chichester. Would love to attend but am based in Suffolk and timings awkward. Good luck to all those attending, have a great time.

You have flags I believe yeah??

Was about to message you..forgot to grab mine when left jae lol
i've got 2 huge ones :eyes::eyes:
you can see 1 in my avatar

Just had my confirmation....Im on show inside the circuit...

I would have fancied it but it's the day after my return from France on the late ferry so apart from being knackered I won't have had the time to dig out my winter woollies 😁.

Next time tho......

I would have fancied it but it's the day after my return from France on the late ferry so apart from being knackered I won't have had the time to dig out my winter woollies 😁.

Next time tho......

Excuses Excuses

meet up and roll in together???

all chat re Goodwood breakfast club now post here please!
Thanks

Just got my acceptance mail from Goodwood, so I am in.

Back