• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Goodwood Jap breakfast club

Just want to say

Thanks to @Daddyof4 for getting this rolling...even though it was another member that told him....

Thanks to those of you who were on show:

@Cobraford
@Daddyof4
@Mark B
@nello65

Thanks to those that came along and spent some time with us even though not on show:

@Kev.p
@robert edwards
@Roadhog

And to any of you that I met and haven's listed I am sorry

And to those that I spoke to looking to buy, if you see this when you join pop up and say HI.
Was nice to meet you guys wish now I had got a show ticket not just entrance

Just want to say

Thanks to @Daddyof4 for getting this rolling...even though it was another member that told him....

Thanks to those of you who were on show:

@Cobraford
@Daddyof4
@Mark B
@nello65

Thanks to those that came along and spent some time with us even though not on show:

@Kev.p
@robert edwards
@Roadhog

And to any of you that I met and haven's listed I am sorry

And to those that I spoke to looking to buy, if you see this when you join pop up and say HI.
Was another good day weather wise, I seem to be a good omen so far for that. All 3 meets this year have been sunny :sun::sun::sun: Thanks to all I will return

Hi all just to round of my day ,whilst stopping on the way back from Goodwood at the famous M25 Clacketts lane for a quick brew ,I parked switched of the engine was just about to get out the car-and the woman parked next to me backed out turned to quickly and promptly did £600 of damage to my side panel and wheel .
I guess it’s what you call life?....

that's a real bummer :( hope her insurance pay up and yours don't right it of :(

Hi all just to round of my day ,whilst stopping on the way back from Goodwood at the famous M25 Clacketts lane for a quick brew ,I parked switched of the engine was just about to get out the car-and the woman parked next to me backed out turned to quickly and promptly did £600 of damage to my side panel and wheel .

Jeez buddy

Hope you get it sorted.

FFS, sorry to hear that, hope you can find someone to carry out the work for a lot less than £600

FFS, sorry to hear that, hope you can find someone to carry out the work for a lot less than £600
Bodywork is bloody expensive, I had a scrape sorted and a spoiler painted. It cost me £250

I really hope I never need work like that done but as in the example above, it's the others you gotta watch out for :-(

Bodywork is bloody expensive, I had a scrape sorted and a spoiler painted. It cost me £250

Back