• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

    You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

    Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

    Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

G30 spay

No LoL so u guys have no problem getting the colour at all
 
Just to let you know it'll be almost impossible to get an exact match unless you spray a big panel but then it might not match.
You have to be real skilled to blend this in.
Thanks for this info. I have some scratches I'd like to fix. I might've plumped for that but you've made me think a bit harder 😉
 
Hi, I phoned Car Colour Services yesterday and they said " I'll get someone to call you back" So, waited all day no phone call. :(

Called them again this morning and the guy said"You'll have to bring the petrol cap or something with the paint colour on so we can match it"

I did mention this forum and that they'd supplied it before but the only suggestion was to drive 80 miles to get the paint scanned.

Not sure what to do now as I'm sure I could go to a more local paint supplier and get the petrol cap scanned it just seems odd that if they've supplied this paint before over the phone that they can't do that now for me?
 
This is the code for green/ purple from Car Colour Services
Hi Baz, is that a rattle can you bought or is it in a tin to be mixed and sprayed with a gun?
 
Update: So after talking to another paint company and getting no joy there (They were very helpful but they suggested buying an extra tint for the Green and Black G30 paint at a cost of £1,875 for 250ml, which is a bit extreme I thought). Car Colour Services called me back today and I've now ordered 3 cans at £18.30 +vat each.

They might even arrive tomorrow if I'm lucky :)
 
:) Paint arrived today!!

Sprayed a test card and it's all good. Black with purple and green flip

Excellent service from Car Colour Services. Would reccomend them for your G30 paint requirements 😁😁😁😁
 
£1.875 that should be in the wtf section thought my chrome paint from France was extreme £64 with postage that was 2 part high gloss black lacquer and crome/silver
 
Hi guys I’m after getting some g30 majestic black made up in a spray can. What will be best? ( not halfords) it will be from a auto paint shop
Hey @JD662 , you asked about matching G30 , here you go mate , a few posts for you to read 🙂
 
Hey @JD662 , you asked about matching G30 , here you go mate , a few posts for you to read 🙂

More information:


You do need to phone them and not just order on-line to be sure that you get the correct G30 with purple and not just the green

This is the info on the spray can..
 

Attachments

  • G30 paint information - Car Colour Services.jpg
    G30 paint information - Car Colour Services.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 92
They've got DRL outer rings
 
Plug n play, just need a feed if you want the DRL 😉
Is that a feed you can "switch off" in case the mot tester is an arse? LOL
 
Back
Top