• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

ElgrandOC Merchandise

Have any been sent out that have paid?

Have any been sent out that have paid?
Stickers that have been paid for recently have all been sent out this morning been a delay as was at castle Combe this weekend so took me a bit to get back into the swing of things 😂 been exhausted haha

Keyring’s are on their way to me!

They are £8.50 each an I have 10 black an 10 tan available.. if more are needed more can be ordered 🙂

Please comment or message me to order.
6BC73E29-BB3E-41C2-81BE-7D070728169F.jpegA9DEBA4C-1A20-49C9-8AED-E304348DF159.jpeg

Hi @Lisa-Marie, could I please have a tan E51 keyring and an E51 sticker? How do I go about getting the order in and paying? Thanks 😀👍🏻

ElgrandOC Club merchandise

E50 Keyring (black or tan) £7.50 including
E51 Keyring (black or tan) £7.50 including
Stickers £3.50 including postage
Wallet is £16 + P&P
Mug is £6 + P&P
Air freshener £4 free P&P

Scents below :)

New car
Wild berry
Bubblegum
Vanilla
Tutti frutti
Kandi krush

Please message me to order these are official ElgrandOC Merchandise.View attachment 18327

View attachment 18174View attachment 18172
View attachment 18175View attachment 18176View attachment 18177View attachment 20970View attachment 20971View attachment 20972
Lisa Marie I've sent you a message. Thanks

Payed for a sticker but never arrived
Hey I can’t find a message regarding stickers from you can you please message me an let me know where you ordered them?

Sent u £3 50 via paypal acouple of werks ago do paypal tell u my address

Sent u £3 50 via paypal acouple of werks ago do paypal tell u my address
yeah think I’ve found you… I had a payment with no message or comment to say address or to know who it was off…

if you can message me your address once new stickers arrive I will get one posted out

18 sandringham drive mansfield woodhouse ng198pn

hey, how much would a few stickers cost and how do I pay?

ElgrandOC Club merchandise

E50 Keyring (black or tan) £7.50 including
E51 Keyring (black or tan) £7.50 including
Stickers £3.50 including postage
Wallet is £16 + P&P
Mug is £6 + P&P
Air freshener £4 free P&P

Scents below :)

New car
Wild berry
Bubblegum
Vanilla
Tutti frutti
Kandi krush

Please message me to order these are official ElgrandOC Merchandise.View attachment 18327

View attachment 18174View attachment 18172
View attachment 18175View attachment 18176View attachment 18177View attachment 20970View attachment 20971View attachment 20972
could i order a club sticker and keyring please

Hi Lisa can I order a sticker and tan keyring E51

Back