• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

ElgrandOC Merchandise

Hi. I would like to order a sticker and an e51 tan keyring please. How do i go about paying? Thanks in advance.

Hi @Lisa-Marie i would like to order a sticker and keyring, how do I pay?

can I order x3 stickers x1 tan keyring front facing one & x1 mug how do I make payment thanks M1GKK

Could I order a couple of stickers and a mug please
Thanks
Adrian

Hi. I'd like to order a tan E51 key ring please. Is someone taking orders?

Hi, I would also like to order a sticker please.... Thanks

@Lisa-Marie Hi, Can I put an order in for 1 x sticker, 1x black Keyring and 1 x mug please? As like all the others if you can let me know how I go about paying. Thanks

ElgrandOC Club merchandise

E50 Keyring (black or tan) £7.50 including
E51 Keyring (black or tan) £7.50 including
Stickers £3.50 including postage
Wallet is £16 + P&P
Mug is £6 + P&P
Air freshener £4 free P&P

Scents below :)

New car
Wild berry
Bubblegum
Vanilla
Tutti frutti
Kandi krush

Please message me to order these are official ElgrandOC Merchandise.View attachment 18327

View attachment 18174View attachment 18172
View attachment 18175View attachment 18176View attachment 18177View attachment 20970View attachment 20971View attachment 20972
Hi Lisa,

Can I order a tan E51 fob and and a sticker please ?

Has anybody else been able to order merchandise. Does anyone know if its still available?

Wow missed all these messages so sorry!
We do have stickers back in stock if you want them please send me a message :)

Wow missed all these messages so sorry!
We do have stickers back in stock if you want them please send me a message :)
Hi Lisa, can I get a sticker please. Can you let me know when you get a key fob and mug back in as well, would love those too? Let me know how I pay thanks

Hi Lisa, can I get a sticker please. Can you let me know when you get a key fob and mug back in as well, would love those too? Let me know how I pay thanks
Of course :)
il message you now :)

Hi Lisa can I order a OC sticker ,please message with payment details thanks Owen

Hi cam I order a sticker and black key fob please

Back