• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

ElgrandOC Merchandise

Would like two stickers please 👍

hi I would love a sticker and a brown e51 keyring if you still have those, thanks!

ElgrandOC Club merchandise

E50 Keyring (black or tan) £7.50 including
E51 Keyring (black or tan) £7.50 including
Stickers £3.50 including postage
Wallet is £16 + P&P
Mug is £6 + P&P
Air freshener £4 free P&P

Scents below :)

New car
Wild berry
Bubblegum
Vanilla
Tutti frutti
Kandi krush

Please message me to order these are official ElgrandOC Merchandise.View attachment 18327

View attachment 18174View attachment 18172
View attachment 18175View attachment 18176View attachment 18177View attachment 20970View attachment 20971View attachment 20972
Can I order a sticker and mug please

Hi. Can I order two stickers please? Also can you let me know how you would like to be paid? Many thanks, Tim B

Hi, I would love a black E51 keyring and two Wild Berry air fresheners if I could place an order please?

Hi, I would love a black E51 keyring and two Wild Berry air fresheners if I could place an order please?
Hey sorry air fresheners are still out of stock our supplier has quit basically so need to find a new one of those :)

But I do have the Keyring’s if you just message me :)

Hi Lisa,
Could you tell me if the stickers come in different colours?
And I would like to order 2 of them how would I go about ordering off you.
Thanks
Ian

Hi Lisa,
Do the stickers come in other colours? I would like to order 2 off you, how would I go about ordering them?
Thanks
Ian

Hi @Lisa-Marie, could I order 2 x E51 keyrings in tan and a 1x sticker please. Thank you in advance

Hello Lisa Marie,

Can I please order ;
1 x Black Keyring £7.50
1 x Sticker. £3.50

Address for delivery is,

Peter Greenwood
66 Ings Road
Redcar
Cleveland
TS10 2DF

Let me know how I should pay ~ I don’t mind transferring £11.00 to your bank if that’s ok with you.

Many thanks

Peter

Messaged you all :) sorry for delay daughters been home from school all week 🤦‍♀️

Hi do you still have the club stickers? If so can I get one please

Thanks

Hi can we please order a OC window sticker for the back window of our white Elgrand (Elsie)

Back