• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Wales Elgrandfest 2024!!

Hi Lisa-Marie I hope its not to late to book me in for the weekend with ehu smale awning one old man with need to check where to pay and how much just hade 20 days of nightmare nice to get back to reality
Of course :) Friday- Monday?

Ohh no hope you start having a better time 🤞

Hi Lisa-Marie I hope its not to late to book me in for the weekend with ehu smale awning one old man with need to check where to pay and how much just hade 20 days of nightmare nice to get back to reality
Just received you’re payment thank you :)

Elgrandfest 2024!!!

Sorry it’s posted later than expected it’s been a crazy few months and health hasn’t been great but It’s finally organised and can’t wait to see you all :)

Friday 5th July- Monday 8th July (3 nights)

if you can’t stay the full 3 nights then you can do 2 nights Friday- Sunday :)

Electric £28 per night (2 people)
Non Electric £24 per night (2 people)

Extra Adult £7.50 per night Per Adult
Extra Child under 16’s £5.50 per night Per child
Under 5’s Free

Caravans are welcome and at the same price above but please state this when booking with us.

Awnings are free
Dogs are free

There's also a children's playground :)

At
Erwlon Caravan & Camping Park
Brecon Road, Llandovery, Carmarthernshire SA20 0RD

CE1-33 Electric pitches available
5 non Electric pitches available

We need to finalise numbers by June 14th as if there's pitches left by then the campsite will open those pitches to their own customers :)

PayPal details
Please send your payment to
Lisa-mariejon3s@hotmail.co.uk
Via Family and friends please :)

If needing to double check total just message me :)

View attachment 102169

I will message everyone closer to the date with what plot number you are :)

Electric hook up

3 Nights

1. @Elementian & @Lisa-Marie + 1 child PAID
2. @kfgas (2 Adults) PAID
3. @GazzM (1 Adult) PAID
4. @MATTHEW BURTON PAID
5. @Brewbags + Awning (3 dogs) PAID
6. Julian PAID
7. Matt
8. @Himiko (2 Adults + 1 dog)
PAID
9. @MISTY (2 Adults + 2 Dogs) PAID
10. Blackbird (2 Adults) PAID
11. @Happy Eddie (1 Adult + Awning) PAID

(2nights Electric)

1. @Revo (1 adult)
2.@BassDPS (2 adults + 2 Dogs) PAID
3. @Waynem41 (2 Adults + awning) PAID
4. @Sammyhandro (2 adults + 1 child) PAID
5. Andrew PAID

Non Electric

2 nights (Friday-Sunday)

1. @Elgrand Cymru (2 Adults)
2. @Monkfish & @Fishwife (2 Adults 2 children 1 under 5) PAID
3.@Markcurn1 PAID

3 Nights Friday-Monday

1. @Magnu
PAID
Hi Lisa-Marie just wondering about the power of the ehu is it 16 amps 10 or 6amps also is the week end do what you like is there a BBQ Friday/ Saturday

Elgrandfest 2024!!!

Sorry it’s posted later than expected it’s been a crazy few months and health hasn’t been great but It’s finally organised and can’t wait to see you all :)

Friday 5th July- Monday 8th July (3 nights)

if you can’t stay the full 3 nights then you can do 2 nights Friday- Sunday :)

Electric £28 per night (2 people)
Non Electric £24 per night (2 people)

Extra Adult £7.50 per night Per Adult
Extra Child under 16’s £5.50 per night Per child
Under 5’s Free

Caravans are welcome and at the same price above but please state this when booking with us.

Awnings are free
Dogs are free

There's also a children's playground :)

At
Erwlon Caravan & Camping Park
Brecon Road, Llandovery, Carmarthernshire SA20 0RD

CE1-33 Electric pitches available
5 non Electric pitches available

We need to finalise numbers by June 14th as if there's pitches left by then the campsite will open those pitches to their own customers :)

PayPal details
Please send your payment to
Lisa-mariejon3s@hotmail.co.uk
Via Family and friends please :)

If needing to double check total just message me :)

View attachment 102169

I will message everyone closer to the date with what plot number you are :)

Electric hook up

3 Nights

1. @Elementian & @Lisa-Marie + 1 child PAID
2. @kfgas (2 Adults) PAID
3. @GazzM (1 Adult) PAID
4. @MATTHEW BURTON PAID
5. @Brewbags + Awning (3 dogs) PAID
6. Julian PAID
7. Matt
8. @Himiko (2 Adults + 1 dog)
PAID
9. @MISTY (2 Adults + 2 Dogs) PAID
10. Blackbird (2 Adults) PAID
11. @Happy Eddie (1 Adult + Awning) PAID

(2nights Electric)

1. @Revo (1 adult)
2.@BassDPS (2 adults + 2 Dogs) PAID
3. @Waynem41 (2 Adults + awning) PAID
4. @Sammyhandro (2 adults + 1 child) PAID
5. Andrew PAID

Non Electric

2 nights (Friday-Sunday)

1. @Elgrand Cymru (2 Adults)
2. @Monkfish & @Fishwife (2 Adults 2 children 1 under 5) PAID
3.@Markcurn1 PAID

3 Nights Friday-Monday

1. @Magnu
PAID
Can you you by tickets on the weekend not sure if I can make it but would love to

Hi Lisa-Marie just wondering about the power of the ehu is it 16 amps 10 or 6amps also is the week end do what you like is there a BBQ Friday/ Saturday
Hey :) I’m sure it’s 10 amp

The club provides some snacks and soft drinks + a few crate of beers for communal use but in regards of BBQ we don’t do it at this event we let everyone just sort their own food situations out it’s basically a normally camping holiday with the added extra Elgrand’s + Meeting new Elgrand friends and having a nice chat etc around the fire :)

Our main thing is for everyone to enjoy themselves and just be a nice relaxing time :)

An the campsite only allows free standing BBQ’s and if you’re using disposable ones they have to have a stand or off the ground anyways
An no open flame fires.
They hire out little fire pits there than can be used with their own pellets :)

Can you you by tickets on the weekend not sure if I can make it but would love to
Our booking is actually going to be closing in the next few days As I need to finalise the numbers for the campsite.

It’s normally all fully booked by the time we go so I always advise booking with us in advance but you can always check the website of the campsite if there’s any space closer to the time :)

Our booking is actually going to be closing in the next few days As I need to finalise the numbers for the campsite.

It’s normally all fully booked by the time we go so I always advise booking with us in advance but you can always check the website of the campsite if there’s any space closer to the time :)
Ok will do thanks 🙏 🙏 👍

Booking is closing tomorrow! So if you want to come please message me asap :)

After seeing pics from last year, would have joined you this time round in my E51 camper, but it clashes with a weekend vanlife fest I’ve already booked. Have fun all 🚐

After seeing pics from last year, would have joined you this time round in my E51 camper, but it clashes with a weekend vanlife fest I’ve already booked. Have fun all 🚐
No worries I didn’t even realise there was another festival booked till I seen it as well 🤦‍♀️ hope it goes well :)

Back