• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Wales Elgrandfest 2024!!

@Fishwife and I would like to go, please put us (+2 children, 1 under 5) down for 2 nights (Fri + Sat). Non-electric pitch please, we'll be in our bell tent.

Can you put us down for an electric hook up pitch for 3 nights please. Looking forward to meeting everyone ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Welcome to the forum.

Wales- a Colin Price Elgrand?

Please put us down for 2 nights electric awning plus 2 Dogs thank you really canโ€™t Paul and I really enjoyed last year and wouldnโ€™t miss this year

Hi could you put us down for three nights with an awning EHU and three dogs. I will pay. Is family and friends,

Hi could you put us down for three nights with an awning EHU and three dogs. I will pay. Is family and friends,
Of course how many adults? And any children etc?

Yes family and friends please :)

Can you put us down for 2 adults with an awning electric hook up for 2 nights , Friday & Sat please ?
Will paypal the money across shortly.

Edit - Paypal sent.

Last edited:
Booked to go Camperjam on same weekend, but figures its on the way ton Wales, so doing Friday night @: Camperjam, and Saturday @ ElgrandLand.. Looking to book Saturday and Sunday nights (2) with electric please, for 1.....Fanx

Last edited:
Booked to go Camperjam on same weekend, but figures its on the way ton Wales, so doing Friday night @: Camperjam, and Saturday @ ElgrandLand.. Looking to book Saturday and Sunday nights (2) with electric please, for 1.....Fanx
I will double check as I know currently we are trying to just have everyone arrive on one day as itโ€™s hard work keeping track when everyone is coming different days ๐Ÿ˜‚

I will double check as I know currently we are trying to just have everyone arrive on one day as itโ€™s hard work keeping track when everyone is coming different days ๐Ÿ˜‚
...okee doke....I do appreciate that......if I need to pay for the 3 nights to get a space held/to assist....no problem. If it's a no/no....again no problem, just trying to organise where I need to be.....

Not many spaces left now guys so get booking! An please make sure payments are in by the 14th :)

Could you put us down for 2 nights please (Fri/Sat). It would be great to meet people and see there lovely vans

Could you put us down for 2 nights please (Fri/Sat). It would be great to meet people and see there lovely vans
Of course :) electric or non electric? A for how many people?

Back