• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Wales Elgrandfest 2022 Wales

The ANPR bollard is at the campsite now so I will need everyone’s Names, numbers and car Regs so you are booked in correctly as I will be messaging with their plot number in the next few days. :)
Pierre cummino.or Peter Cummins officially.phone no 07733268370
Reg HL04ZJN

Hope to see the trailer there Kenzie

Also I’ve messaged everyone 🤞 you’re plot numbers… if you haven’t had the message just let me know an il give it to you :)

so excited!!!
There are still some spaces left now on the actual campsite website so if anyone else wants to join in we are all staying in the CE section :)
CE22-33 + CE 1-6 and some non electric pitches :)
6B95CE4B-9DB7-481F-86A8-31A4BCD7C293.jpeg

I don't have all the kit for camping yet and at 65 I like a bed and a working toilet but can do viewings on Friday morning
I'm arriving Friday afternoon so please book me in for a late viewing. Or even better, why not have an open house on Saturday? 🤣

So long as I don't have to supply all the drinks

@Kenzie (Mary Poppins) I’ve spoken to them an they said if you can bring the one you have that would be amazing :) 🤞
Yep that's fine
I'm hoping all 4 kids are ill Friday morning and need a day of school and weal set of early lol sure the Welsh Air will sort them out

Back