• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Wales Elgrandfest 2021 Wales

@Lisa-Marie due to family issue that just come up I am gonna have to bail out this.

anyone who wants my non-electric pitch for two nights it’s yours free of charge only paid for one adult though.

hope another member can make most of it.
Sorry to hear this fella… hope you get everything sorted with the family ..

Eugh Peter you make me sick.... how come I'm always last minute with these things 🤣🤣 at this rate I'll be chucking buckets of water out the windows as I drive to Wales to clean it!!

Eugh Peter you make me sick.... how come I'm always last minute with these things 🤣🤣 at this rate I'll be chucking buckets of water out the windows as I drive to Wales to clean it!!
It’s an obsession with me I’m afraid .. weather looks like it might be dry Friday so that will be good for setting up and daisey won’t get too dirty ..will be bringing cleaning stuff with me just in case 😀

It’s an obsession with me I’m afraid .. weather looks like it might be dry Friday so that will be good for setting up and daisey won’t get too dirty ..will be bringing cleaning stuff with me just in case 😀

I'll just park mine near your's and pay you for your time :p

I can appreciate that! I'm just running out of hours this week. Had Thursday earmarked, but then remembered I've got to take the cat to the vet after work, and then have a meeting at 7.30.
Will be an early start Friday instead I think. 🤞

I can appreciate that! I'm just running out of hours this week. Had Thursday earmarked, but then remembered I've got to take the cat to the vet after work, and then have a meeting at 7.30.
Will be an early start Friday instead I think. 🤞
I’ve got to take one of the mutts to the vets Friday morn hence why I’ve started early .. been doing bits each evening as I knew this week would fly past

Right we have got 1 electric pitch become available paid for 3 people

an one non electric pitch paid for 2 people

if anyone wants these please let me know.

So do I ( the wife) start to pack the van, or do I leave the kitchen and hall looking like Go Outdoors sale day?
And I shall answer that straight away with Nooooooo!!!!
That be the male domain here and if there’s anything left or forgotten that’s my fault⛺🚐
But I will pack an umbrella ☂ as it’s not looking too good for Saturday.

I will bring my fob programmer if any one wants a spare fob programmed .. can only do the rectangle shaped fobs ..series 1& 2.. will bring the odds n sods I have along too, but will be leaving the spare drivers arm rest at home sorry not sorry

As I've said previously, waiting on DVLA to register ours but we are coming down Saturday to have a nose around yours but we can't show you ours!

Anyone going that has had LPG conversion? Like to pickyour brains

Steve

Well we are half way there. We are in Manchester. 26.25mpg at steady (most of the time 65}
Enjoy the comfy hotel bed, we hoped to set off early morning but now need to sort workman out first thing.
Now aiming to be on the road for 9.00 - 9.30 latest. Probably not a bad thing as A1 / M62 rush hour will be over. 🤞

Back