• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Wales Elgrandfest 2021 Wales

Every time I want to clean it it rains.
In work till 14:30 Friday.
Dash home jump in the Van off we go.

Only me and the boy this weekend. Cazy staying home with her broken foot in recovery
Noooooo gutted that she can’t come 😭😭 tell her get a wheelchair an we will wheel her around 😂

We normally use the nearest jet wash in a garage when we get there. but be warned the water is a lot harder down the south so have to dry it off as soon as or you get water spots and you have a hell of a job getting them off when they dry.
Nahh we don’t have hard water down here 🤷‍♀️

@Lisa-Marie due to family issue that just come up I am gonna have to bail out this.

anyone who wants my non-electric pitch for two nights it’s yours free of charge only paid for one adult though.

hope another member can make most of it.
Ohh no I’m gutted 😩😩

but I know @FisherWales is looking to stay?

@Lisa-Marie due to family issue that just come up I am gonna have to bail out this.

anyone who wants my non-electric pitch for two nights it’s yours free of charge only paid for one adult though.

Hope everything is ok though here if you need us x

Ohh no I’m gutted 😩😩

but I know @FisherWales is looking to stay?
Can I let you know?

Helen my wife has now arranged to go on a hen do Saturday afternoon, so depending on when that is will govern if we can.

Unless of course someone else can take the spot.

We are definitely there Thursday and Friday day.

Sorry to hear this Craig,was really looking forward to catching up with you,see ya next time👍

Back