• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Wales Elgrandfest 2021 Wales

Washed polished and hoovered. Tank filled up. Just got to load everything in, in the morning and we'll be on our way 😁 aiming for 10 o'clock set off. Should be there mid afternoon all being well 🤔
Eeeeeee EXCITED!!!!! 🤩🥳🚗🚗🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻
Up bright n early few bits n bobs to do , shopping, vets etc .. hoping to be on site around 2 also …

Washed polished and hoovered. Tank filled up. Just got to load everything in, in the morning and we'll be on our way 😁 aiming for 10 o'clock set off. Should be there mid afternoon all being well 🤔
Eeeeeee EXCITED!!!!! 🤩🥳🚗🚗🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻
Will look out for you all on the journey. Washed packed (looking like a market trader or car boot enthusiast) just need fuel and we are off 9.30.
But if fine rain in Teesside hope that’s all we get
2DEBEAF5-7B69-4662-9174-E227E27856E7.jpegDD01284C-B7E7-458D-9A9E-256C2E546B0E.jpegF336BFE3-8352-4A94-8B58-61D708D9111E.jpeg

I hope you all have a great weekend.

Currently sat in traffic on way to deal with family issue.

I am sure I will catch up with you all soon.

Evening guys, it was nice to meet a few of you earlier.

Was impressed with the variety of vans and camp set ups 👌👌👌

Got me thinking what to do next.

I hope the weather got better and your evening is going well.

See you all next time 🙌

Perhaps we can have a look if you are around Sat afternoon?

As I've said previously, waiting on DVLA to register ours but we are coming down Saturday to have a nose around yours but we can't show you ours!

Anyone going that has had LPG conversion? Like to pickyour brains

Steve
Hi. I am planning to turn up on Saturday but only for a few hours. I do have LPG in my e51 and happy to answer any questions.
See you all on Saturday 👋

Would there be anyone interested in e51 Highway Star 17" alloys. I now have spare set in decent condition and I can bring them with me tomorrow.

Attachments

• 20210606_194519.jpg
    20210606_194519.jpg
    487 KB · Views: 10
  • 20210818_153504.jpg
    20210818_153504.jpg
    474.1 KB · Views: 10
Peter sent me a photo, everyone is having a Wale of a time, ;o))))

NLesI1n.jpg

Lovely to meet those of you that we did today, can't wait for DVLA to work their magic so we can take part properly at the next event.

Thanks @Lisa-Marie and @Elementian for the goodie bag, and thanks to @chr1sdean for showing us around.

Claire and Barrie

Thank you for having us today. It was great meeting you all. Also thank you for all the advice given and for showing us your beloved Elgrands. My mate Tom (also an e51 owner) and I thoroughly enjoyed your company. It was great to see such vast variety of E50s and E51s in one place, especially as they were each so unique.

@Lisa-Marie and @Elementian thank you for the goodies 👍. Enjoy the Japanese (show display only 😁) number plate. 😉

Hope to see you all again soon.

Regards
Gloucester E51 owners
Pete and (hopefully a new OC member to be)Tom

Back