• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Wales Elgrandfest 2021 Wales

Update for everyone!!
We are now fully booked no more can be added to stay. :)

Arrival time is 1pm! You cannot arrive any earlier than that please understand this.

Me & @Elementian will be there to show you where is best to park… obviously there will be loads of new people we haven’t met so please let me know if you are non electric or electric when arriving so I know where to put you 👀😂

an obviously everyone is very welcoming but please be patient as will have to try an get around everyone also :)

be nice also it’s my birthday on the day we arrive 😬😂

any questions please just ask ❤️
Well done and Thank you for the time and effort in arranging this, looking forward to getting there viewing the variety of Elgrands, nicking some ideas and meeting everyone.
Sure it’s gonna be great and worth the journey 🚐🚐🚐😃😀😃🍷🍺☀️☀️

Hi everyone.
My Elgrand is in the country and now just waiting for DVLA to register hence not posting anything since joining in June.

We would love to come down to Llandovery next week just to have a look at your vehicles, see what can be done to them and get some recomendations. We are only an hour away.

Would Saturday be best?

Steve
You will see the elgrands in camping mode , that’s only a bonus as when standing alone they are a quite beautiful lump of metal n plastic …

Well done and Thank you for the time and effort in arranging this, looking forward to getting there viewing the variety of Elgrands, nicking some ideas and meeting everyone.
Sure it’s gonna be great and worth the journey 🚐🚐🚐😃😀😃🍷🍺☀️☀️
Thank you :)

looking forward to meeting some new faces :)

Cant actually believe we've got another whole week to go. I keep confusing myself thinking its this weekend 🤣 Just wishful thinking I guess!

Thank you :)

looking forward to meeting some new faces :)
I've got loads of new people to meet! There's quite a few on the list I've not met before, due to being the other side of the country.

Quick Idea if anyone has spare parts or mods they want to sell bring them along as you never know someone might be interested in buying them or swapping who knows.

Or if you need any parts give me a message and if i can get it i'll bring it with me.

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Quick Idea if anyone has spare parts or mods they want to sell bring them along as you never know someone might be interested in buying them or swapping who knows.

Or if you need any parts give me a message and if i can get it i'll bring it with me.

I've got a few things to bring along, like s2 front fog light & surrounds, rear flat fog light, pcv valve and a few other bits and pieces :)

Hi.
Also new and just joint in today.
Any more spaces available or if now, are we able to join you for the day to meet the other members?

Hi.
Also new and just joint in today.
Any more spaces available or if now, are we able to join you for the day to meet the other members?
No spaces available sorry.. but are welcome to visit us for a day :) x

Great idea, how about adding to that any memorabilia or merchandise. Elgrand or jap badges, stickers, mugs. Shirts, caps, Elgrandfest 2021 decals, etc

Have this lot .. light bar has been repaired as so has one of the high level rear lights . Front fogs 2CB8BD5C-8D39-4A80-9ED1-66A03EE77965.jpeg4F8203EF-EF4E-4F1F-B01A-8A83B6213878.jpeg are good , control panel not sure if the navi button works though

If you have your old front calipers bud i might pinch them off you ;)
Yeap still have them .. forgot about those .. have the rears given away not long ago …will bring them along

Last edited:
So I’m in the middle of trying to get some base ball caps made with the OC logo embroidered on… would anyone be interested in purchasing one of these on the camping weekend?
They will be £15 each.. let me know so I know if the club will be going ahead with ordering an how many etc. :)

Back