• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Wales Elgrandfest 2021 Wales

Had a lovely offer via someone that’s coming, to supply South African street food for Friday and Saturday night? With all proceeds go to help for heroes..

What are we thinking I know there’s a lot of fussy eaters here 👀😂

are we happy to just fend for ourselves or do we want to have the South African street food for 1 night or the both nights?
Let me know guys. X
We would totally be up for South African street food, that sounds interesting. We are easy though and will go with the flow

Just booked CE22 for Sunday and Monday nights as extras.
As Janet can't travel for long we are setting off on the Thursday and staying the night at the Best Western Manchester Altrincham Cresta Court Hotel.
Erwlon Caravan & Camping Park Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday nights.
Then the Best Western Manchester Altrincham Cresta Court Hotel. on the Tuesday night.
Bit late I know BUT I recently stayed at an excellent B&B near Bicester and would recommend it if breaking up your journey, for future reference it’s “the old post office b&b” in Ardley. £59 including breakfast.

In fact I’ve just talked myself into it, so will give them a call for the Sunday

Hi all,only 2 weeks to go now,can't wait.just a quick update for all you hardy souls travelling from over the border,all social distancing regs ends in Wales tomorrow,masks will no longer be mandatory in hospitality venues but will be needed in shops on public transport and in the unlikely event of alcohol poisoning in medical facilities.Really looking forward to greeting old friends and making some New ones,the social side of the club is something that I for one have certainly missed.I would also like to take this opportunity to apologise to you all as I'll have no chance of getting around everyone on the Sunday morning.😬

Hi all,only 2 weeks to go now,can't wait.just a quick update for all you hardy souls travelling from over the border,all social distancing regs ends in Wales tomorrow,masks will no longer be mandatory in hospitality venues but will be needed in shops on public transport and in the unlikely event of alcohol poisoning in medical facilities.Really looking forward to greeting old friends and making some New ones,the social side of the club is something that I for one have certainly missed.I would also like to take this opportunity to apologise to you all as I'll have no chance of getting around everyone on the Sunday morning.😬
We’ll rig you up with a gps and tracking drone Mark, it will hover overhead and give you some good visibility in the dark….

675725F5-3953-4B85-B461-C94ECD6C8453.jpeg

Awesome! Just wondered if anyone has the address? We are in Cornwall but thinking this looks awesome!

Wondered which beeches are good to travel too afterwards debating weather to change our holiday lol looks awesome

I think the Elgrand dare great on long runs I think it’s when you keep using it to pop and get the paper and some milk lol short journeys is where we find it eats through the fuel

Rev are you going to wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Damn shame I won't be camp-ready in time for this, looks like it's gonna be awesome! I hope you all have an Elgrand time and expect me to be putting my name down next year.

275 miles for us

Back