• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Wales Elgrandfest 2021 Wales

I’ve got two rear door struts of a 2007 S2 and some de-cored rear cats if anyone is interested. Ellie Auto Jumble…. Love it 😍

So I’m in the middle of trying to get some base ball caps made with the OC logo embroidered on… would anyone be interested in purchasing one of these on the camping weekend?
They will be £15 each.. let me know so I know if the club will be going ahead with ordering an how many etc. :)
Stick me down for one,
as I hope it’s going to be a scorcher need some sun shade for my baldy head

I'll be meeting up with @peter strokosz to travel down the M4 on Friday towards Wales and having a stopover at Magor services, before continuing on to the Campsite... We'll post a meeting time soon in case anyone wants to convoy in with us... @Crazycraig ??? :)

Stick me down for one,
as I hope it’s going to be a scorcher need some sun shade for my baldy head
Sorry guys hats won’t be ready in time for camping… didn’t want to rush the job an get some shit quality ones 😂😬

so we will be adding them to the merchandise list as well as other items probably in September now :)

Yeah you guys are hilarious. 😂😅😅🤣😂😂 and I’ve gotta bring electric as well coz there ain’t no electric hook ups left. I’ll just run a extension lead from you guys lol 😂

Yeah you guys are hilarious. 😂😅😅🤣😂😂 and I’ve gotta bring electric as well coz there ain’t no electric hook ups left. I’ll just run a extension lead from you guys lol 😂
😂😂😂😂 unlucky

nah I’m sure we can all help anyways..
I’m being nice an brining a toaster an kettle an putting that in the camp kitchen for everyone to use :)

😂😂😂😂 unlucky

nah I’m sure we can all help anyways..
I’m being nice an brining a toaster an kettle an putting that in the camp kitchen for everyone to use :)
FFS @Lisa-Marie is this Glamping or Camping? Don't forget your garlic press!

FFS @Lisa-Marie is this Glamping or Camping? Don't forget your garlic press!
Yeah Lisa , what’s the kettle for , boiling mushrooms lol.
ive just bought a whistling kettle for our gas stove for the tent. For tea and coffee lol. And hot choc for my lil boys .
we normally hire a house with hot tub , or luxury caravans lol. Gotta try everything once. And we sold our discovery 2017 for our Ellie 2008

Yeah Lisa , what’s the kettle for , boiling mushrooms lol.
ive just bought a whistling kettle for our gas stove for the tent. For tea and coffee lol. And hot choc for my lil boys .
we normally hire a house with hot tub , or luxury caravans lol. Gotta try everything once. And we sold our discovery 2017 for our Ellie 2008
Did you know you can camp with a hot tub 👀

we were looking at booking it before I’m sure the campsite is called bargoed farm

Back