• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

* CUMBRIA AUTOSHOW 3rd JULY 2022 ATTENDANCE LIST *

Status
Not open for further replies.
****πŸš™πŸš™πŸš™πŸš™πŸš™πŸš™πŸš™πŸš™πŸš™πŸš™πŸš™πŸš™πŸš™πŸš™ *****

Cumbria Auto show Sunday 3rd July 2022

This is a 1 day show on the 3rd July in the Carlisle area of Cumbria. It's run by the Autoshow team who do the North East show and now the Doncaster show. We've been attending this show for the last few years and its always been a great day out!!

Open to all members!! But as its only a one day event it's probably best suited to those in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, Scotland or anyone in the North really, that wants to come along! Although there is the chance to camp or stay in a hotel near by and make a weekend of it.

The show address is:

Borderway Exhibition Hall
CA1 2RS Carlisle, Cumbria

MEETING PLACE ON THE MORNING

Exelby Services - Golden Fleece (tbc)​

M6 Junction 42, Carlton, Carlisle CA4 0AN

Car entry is between 8 and 10 am. Show starts at 10.30am

Tickets go on sale 28th January!! Β£10 per adult (early bird offer Β£15 aft) Β£3 for children.

Note: New format for buying tickets this year. Clubs are required to buy tickets for the club stand in groups of 5 (ie. 5, 10, 15 etc) so I need to have an idea of numbers before buying!!

Ideally Payment needed by the 27th Jan, (but can pos work around that) as this event sold out in 3 days last year and don't want people to miss out on tickets.

Details of payment to be updated soon!

Who's in? Please only commit if you think you are fairly certain you can make it, so we are not left with excess tickets. Thanks.

1. @Reverend RobP
2. @dognero - 2 adults
3. @Russ1 - 2 adults 2 kids
4. @LeFrenchy
5. @ThePurpleDevil - 2 adults 6 kids
6. @RuskinStreet + 1 child

Sorry for the delay guys and girls. I've been all over the place recently....

As said previously I have bought 10 club stand passes for this show. Please see the below details for getting your car on the club stand with us.

Heres the details for paying for you club stand ticket. (This will get the driver and car on the club stand)
Please make payment of Β£12 via paypal friends/family to
robert.philpott1@ntlworld.com

For additional passenger tickets (including children 3-15) you need to buy these yourself from here. Β£12 for adults Β£3 children https://auto-show.co.uk/cumbria-auto-show/

Tagging those who are on the list already. Your place is secure, but please let me know if you cannot make it anymore.

Thanks

@dognero @Russ1 @LeFrenchy @Gippa_elgrand @ThePurpleDevil @RuskinStreet @Safety Mick @BigAllyMcK

Anyone else interested in a great day with fellow members? 😁

I might be able to get more club tickets should we sell all 10, so please get in touch if you want to join us.

As said previously I have bought 10 club stand passes for this show. Please see the below details for getting your car on the club stand with us.

Heres the details for paying for you club stand ticket. (This will get the driver and car on the club stand)

For additional passenger tickets (including children 3-15) you need to buy these yourself from here. Β£12 for adults Β£3 children https://auto-show.co.uk/cumbria-auto-show/

Tagging those who are on the list already. Your place is secure, but please let me know if you cannot make it anymore.

Thanks

@dognero @Russ1 @LeFrenchy @Gippa_elgrand @ThePurpleDevil @RuskinStreet @Safety Mick @BigAllyMcK

Paid you and got a passenger from the site.
Not long now.......

Thanks

Paid πŸ‘

I was given tickets for free from a friend of the organiser, hope this isn't an inconvenience Rob but just couldn't say no ,

I was given tickets for free from a friend of the organiser, hope this isn't an inconvenience Rob but just couldn't say no ,
No probs at all mate. πŸ‘ As long as you're still coming on the club stand with us πŸ˜‰

Hi bossman is it possible to order a ticket for the show on the 3rd july one car ,one driver was at the north east meetup this morning great meet
Hi mate. Yes you can absolutely order a ticket. PayPal details are in this post to get your club stand ticket. (Tickets gets entry for car and driver) πŸ‘
Post in thread '* CUMBRIA AUTOSHOW 3rd JULY 2022 ATTENDANCE LIST *' https://forum.elgrandoc.uk/threads/cumbria-autoshow-3rd-july-2022-attendance-list.30443/post-456000

So sorry (and gutted) guys but I'm not going to make it this year either. Thanks to TUI cancelling our holiday we've had to rebook and now we're away while this is on. The closest meet for me and 2 years running I've had to bail. I will get to meet you all 1 day...

I've not paid yet @Reverend RobP so if you're stuck with unsold tickets let me know and I'll send the funds over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back