• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

* CUMBRIA AUTOSHOW 3rd JULY 2022 ATTENDANCE LIST *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys and girls.
1 week to go.
Are we doing the same as last year?

Washington services northbound (A1M) 6.30am

Exelby Services - Golden Fleece 8am​

M6 Junction 42, Carlton, Carlisle CA4 0AN 8am

Coffee and toilet them head up to the showground the back road.
See if we can sneak in front of the que?
Can we say 8.30. Rather than 8.
2 hr 40 min drive for me and I was late last time. So think I've got more chance of making 8.30.

Can we say 8.30. Rather than 8.
2 hr 40 min drive for me and I was late last time. So think I've got more chance of making 8.30.
Ok then new times

Washington services northbound (A1M) 7am

Exelby Services - Golden Fleece 8. 30am​

Ok then new times

Washington services northbound (A1M) 7am

Exelby Services - Golden Fleece 8. 30am​

I will be at Washington services for 7am.
Kitchen & kettle on board but no passenger this time.

Closest place to stay on Park4Night, now the decision of, do I risk it for a (soggy) biscuit

Attachments

• A0CF0C6D-CA5A-41A0-93B3-2C69BDCD89A1.jpeg
    A0CF0C6D-CA5A-41A0-93B3-2C69BDCD89A1.jpeg
    246.4 KB · Views: 6
Club stand tickets have been emailed out to those on the list. Please check your spam folder if you can't see it, or message me if there's any problems!
Cheers. See you Sunday 😁😁

Mine was £120 tonight, robbin b'stards
I've tried to fool myself..... Put 50 in yesterday. Then I'll fill the rest up tomorrow once I've done a bit if running around. Won't get that oooph shock feeling then hopefully 🤣🤣

I've tried to fool myself..... Put 50 in yesterday. Then I'll fill the rest up tomorrow once I've done a bit if running around. Won't get that oooph shock feeling then hopefully 🤣🤣
Looking forward to the steady trundle up the M6, gets me 25mpg vs 12-15 round town 🤣

@dognero and myself will be bringing an assortment of communal snacks and drinks from the club for you all to have on the day 👍
I'm fetching the Cadac barbeque, feel free to bring along a burger, sausage or shrimp to toss on it 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back