• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

* CUMBRIA AUTOSHOW 3rd JULY 2022 ATTENDANCE LIST *

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry (and gutted) guys but I'm not going to make it this year either. Thanks to TUI cancelling our holiday we've had to rebook and now we're away while this is on. The closest meet for me and 2 years running I've had to bail. I will get to meet you all 1 day...

I've not paid yet @Reverend RobP so if you're stuck with unsold tickets let me know and I'll send the funds over
Aw thats crap mate 😢
Enjoy your holidays though!!
Don't worry about ticket money, I'm sure I'll be able to sell them all, haven't opened it to fb members yet so no issues.

Aw thats crap mate 😢
Enjoy your holidays though!!
Don't worry about ticket money, I'm sure I'll be able to sell them all, haven't opened it to fb members yet so no issues.
Obviously if it gets cancelled again I'll be in touch but flying from Newcastle now rather than Manchester so got more chance of actually getting there I think

Down at the Lake District with family then .
I def fancy it will try talk the girls into it failing that might head up myself only hours drive away .
Can always tell them there’s a dog show at it might convince them .😂
Would be good to meet some of the celebrities from the club 😄.

Down at the Lake District with family then .
I def fancy it will try talk the girls into it failing that might head up myself only hours drive away .
Can always tell them there’s a dog show at it might convince them .😂
Would be good to meet some of the celebrities from the club 😄.

Work your magic dude!!
There is quite a lot of entertainment at this show if they want something to do/watch. Stunt bikers, drift cars and the all important dog show 😁

Yo, is it too late for me to jump on this? It's finally time I start bring the bus to events. :) I'd take a couple of adults tickets, and maybe some kids ones.
No not too late bud. 👍
Here's details you need for tickets. PayPal me for club stand pass (you and the car) and then buy your passenger tickets from the auto show link

Heres the details for paying for you club stand ticket. (This will get the driver and car on the club stand)
Please make payment of £12 via paypal friends/family to
robert.philpott1@ntlworld.com

For additional passenger tickets (including children 3-15) you need to buy these yourself from here. £12 for adults £3 children https://auto-show.co.uk/cumbria-auto-show/

No not too late bud. 👍
Here's details you need for tickets. PayPal me for club stand pass (you and the car) and then buy your passenger tickets from the auto show link

Heres the details for paying for you club stand ticket. (This will get the driver and car on the club stand)
Please make payment of £12 via paypal friends/family to
robert.philpott1@ntlworld.com

For additional passenger tickets (including children 3-15) you need to buy these yourself from here. £12 for adults £3 children https://auto-show.co.uk/cumbria-auto-show/
I've sent you the funds now, sorry it's a day late. 😊

Ok guys and girls.
1 week to go.
Are we doing the same as last year?

Washington services northbound (A1M) 6.30am

Exelby Services - Golden Fleece 8am​

M6 Junction 42, Carlton, Carlisle CA4 0AN 8am

Coffee and toilet them head up to the showground the back road.
See if we can sneak in front of the que?

6:30am 😭😭😭

might do a stealth camp on Saturday night somewhere closer to Carlisle 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back