• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Cumbria Auto Show - Carlisle - 7th July 2019

Ruzz1

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Scotland
E-Bucks
First Name
Russell
Elgrand
E51
Region
Scotland
Just been reminded this is the same weekend as my bosses wedding so have to prioritize.
So after tossing a coin, wife's getting drunk on the Saturday night,,,☹,,, and I am driving us to show on Sunday morning,,,😁,,, sober,,,πŸ˜”

scottt 79

Premium Member
E51 Owner
North East
E-Bucks
First Name
scott
Elgrand
E51
Region
North East
Just been reminded this is the same weekend as my bosses wedding so have to prioritize.
So after tossing a coin, wife's getting drunk on the Saturday night,,,☹,,, and I am driving us to show on Sunday morning,,,😁,,, sober,,,πŸ˜”
classic

RobP

Club Rep - Yorkshire
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
Yorkshire
E-Bucks
First Name
Rob
Elgrand
E50
Region
Yorkshire
Oh mate that is dedication to the show!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

RobP

Club Rep - Yorkshire
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
Yorkshire
E-Bucks
First Name
Rob
Elgrand
E50
Region
Yorkshire
10 days left to get your tickets for this show! Bookings close on the 20th June. Dont miss out guys and girls!! It looks set to be a good one!!!! πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜πŸ‘

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
North East
E-Bucks
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
If we can make it to 20 cars, we'll do another Show and Shine competition on the day with cash prizes available for the winners... so get on it guys.

This will be an amazing show with an amazing group of people :D