• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Cumbria Auto Show - Carlisle - 7th July 2019 **Club stand tickets now closed**

Hello all 😁 This is looking like a great oit turn from the club!! Really looking forward to the day πŸ‘

Been looking at a meeting point for us all to meet before driving into the show together. As I'm not local to the area I've had to go with using Google maps. So if anyone local can think of somewhere better feel free to post.
As there's no McDonalds in the area for a cheeky breakfast πŸ˜“
I've decided to go with the nearby Tesco to meet. Its only about a mile away from the show, and will have plenty of space for us to meet. Will also provide a last minute shop to grab anything you need. I think we'll aim for meeting at 9.45-10.00 ready to roll off by 10.15 at latest (need to be in show by 10.30)
Here's the details of Tesco address and postcode.View attachment 19884View attachment 19885View attachment 19886
I think toby carvery is next to Tesco which does breakfast.

I think toby carvery is next to Tesco which does breakfast.
Yeah I thought about Toby carvery as well. But wasn't sure if they did breakfast or if people would have enough time in there, as a lot are travelling quiye far. We'll see what people want to do, all feedback is good πŸ‘

great stuff macdonalds is at the other side of Carlisle about 5 to 10 mins away. Asda is there also depends which side people are coming from

great stuff macdonalds is at the other side of Carlisle about 5 to 10 mins away. Asda is there also depends which side people are coming from
Cool. We'll see what people think and what directions theyre all coming from. A few of us are staying over the night before so doesnt make too much difference to us where we meet.

Good stuff I've booked a caravan 5 miles away for the Saturday nite. First show for me with ellie

Good stuff I've booked a caravan 5 miles away for the Saturday nite. First show for me with ellie
Gteat stuff 😁 probably a lot cheaper than the hotel room we booked πŸ˜‚ we're staying at the premier inn (address a few posts up) not far away if you fancy a pint and meeting a few of us on the Saturday night πŸ‘

Gteat stuff 😁 probably a lot cheaper than the hotel room we booked πŸ˜‚ we're staying at the premier inn (address a few posts up) not far away if you fancy a pint and meeting a few of us on the Saturday night πŸ‘
Might well do mate cheers

Meeting point looks good,was looking at this the other week also bare in mind that other clubs may meet at the same location,i might see if i can get in somewhere night before,otherwise its a 6-30am run up (allowing for traffic) NOTE Tesco's opens at 10-00am on sunday!

Meeting point looks good,was looking at this the other week also bare in mind that other clubs may meet at the same location,i might see if i can get in somewhere night before,otherwise its a 6-30am run up (allowing for traffic) NOTE Tesco's opens at 10-00am on sunday!
Yeah it had crossed my mind that other clubs will possibly meet there too. Hopefully it's a big store with a large car park πŸ‘
10am opening should be ok for people grabbing last min stuff as long as they're quick so we can get off to the show on time.

I wouldn't worry too much, as long as you've got 2 wrist bands and windscreen hanger πŸ‘

Well club stand tickets have now closed!!
19 Elgrands on the list!! 😁😁 Should be a great day out πŸ‘
Tickets will still be available on the day, for anyone else that wants to come. But you'll have to park in the general car park and not on the club stand.

Fantastic turn out for this then! Looking forward to it. If only we can get some flags and banners to go up for this one πŸ‘€ πŸ˜‚

I bought a last minute club ticket yesterday. The venue is just off the motorway at Junction 43, and Macdonalds is at Junction 44 a few miles north. Incidentally there is the "Shiny Hand Car wash" a few minutes away on the A69 coming into Carlisle just before the Premier Inn; on Google maps it's opposite the Warwick Road Bed Centre.

I bought a last minute club ticket yesterday. The venue is just off the motorway at Junction 43, and Macdonalds is at Junction 44 a few miles north. Incidentally there is the "Shiny Hand Car wash" a few minutes away on the A69 coming into Carlisle just before the Premier Inn; on Google maps it's opposite the Warwick Road Bed Centre.
Nice one mate! That makes it the magic 20 😁
Cool I'll have another look for the McD's must have missed it. I know people will prob want a bite to eat after the early starts πŸ‘

Back