• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Cumbria Auto Show - Carlisle - 7th July 2019 **Club stand tickets now closed**

Reverend RobP

Admin
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
Yorkshire
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Elgrand
E50
Region
Yorkshire
*****ROLL UP ROLL UP *****
ANOTHER SHOW IN THE NORTH!!!
As I seem to have purchased tickets for this event... oops lol. I've decided to try and organise a club meet/stand at the show!!

This is a 1 day show on the 7th July in the Carlisle area of Cumbria. It's run by the same people as the North East Show (which was a great day last year!)

Open to all members!! But as its only a one day event it's probably best suited to those in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, or anyone in the North really, that wants to come along!

The show address is:

Borderway Exhibition Hall
CA1 2RS Carlisle, Cumbria

Show starts at 11:00 and goes on until 15:30.
Cars need to be in the show by 10.30!!
Probably meet up local to the show prior to going in. (TBC)

Tickets are on sale now!! £6 per adult and under 16's go free. Tickets are limited and it sold out last year, so get in early if you want to come.
Link to buy tickets here ⬇
https://auto-show.co.uk/tickets-merch
Remember to put ElgrandOC in the club box when buying your show ticket

Who's up for it people??
Buy your tickets and get your name on the list!! 😁😁

1: @RobP - 2 adults 2 kids PAID
2: @Simon58 - PAID
3: @dognero - 2 adults - PAID
4: @Karl & @Pippa - PAID
5: @Jenny B - PAID
6: @Ruzz1 - PAID
7: @Simjoh - PAID
8: @tonymorrell - PAID
9: @Eltrigger - PAID
10: @Ann L - PAID
11: @Ann L - PAID
12: @Ann L - PAID
13: @Ian Cas - PAID
14: @SteveMercer - PAID
15: @Dane Cauffeur - PAID
16: @inscriptio - PAID
17: @scottt 79 - PAID
18: @KnightRider - PAID
19: @elgrand30years - PAID
20: @Bill McClay - PAID

Last edited:
Will do mine when our lass comes back in. As she might want to go too.

Done and paid 2 adults
I put ElgrandOC in the club bit the same as the other

I think @Karl and I are interested. We might have the kids with us but they are all under 16yrs of age.. I think we are going to see if they want to go or swap weekends :)

I would like to come there but after few days I will do total 8k miles again .. ;)

I think @Karl and I are interested. We might have the kids with us but they are all under 16yrs of age.. I think we are going to see if they want to go or swap weekends :)
Cool :) See you there then :p

I would like to come there but after few days I will do total 8k miles again .. ;)
Fair play mate, let us know if you can come 👍
8k miles!!! Wow I thought I did a lot on my summer holidays 2.5k miles around France

Fair play mate, let us know if you can come 👍
8k miles!!! Wow I thought I did a lot on my summer holidays 2.5k miles around France
ok mate i think my holiday start 11th july and return to uk end of august little long holiday like every summer.maybe we can come for quick look&chat and meet more elgranders,, but i cant say yes 100% we will be there .. sorry :pensive:

*****ROLL UP ROLL UP *****
ANOTHER SHOW IN THE NORTH!!!

This is a 1 day show on the 7th July in the Carlisle area of Cumbria. It's run by the same people as the North East Show (which was a great day last year!)

Open to all members!! But as its only a one day event it's probably best suited to those in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, or anyone in the North really, that wants to come along!

The show address is:

Borderway Exhibition Hall
CA1 2RS Carlisle, Cumbria

Show starts at 11:00 and goes on until 15:30.
Cars need to be in the show by 10.30!!
Probably meet up local to the show prior to going in. (TBC)

Tickets are on sale now!! £6 per adult and under 16's go free. Tickets are limited and it sold out last year, so get in early if you want to come.
Link to buy tickets here ⬇️
https://auto-show.co.uk/tickets-merch

Who's up for it people??
Buy your tickets and get your name on the list!! 😁😁

1: @RobP - 2 adults 2 kids PAID
2: @Simon58 - PAID
3: @dognero - 2 adults - PAID
4: @Karl & @Pippa - NOT PAID
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
hopefully we can get along @RobP

We got any more interest in this event??

@Karl we need to pay for this and work out if we have the boys.

@Karl we need to pay for this and work out if we have the boys.

We do have the kids, but they go free, it's not a long show, and reckon we could get away with taking them. Will be plenty to look around as long as we can keep their hands off the cars lol :joy:

This is organised by the same people who do the North East Auto Show. So it'll be a similar layout for the day.
It's a great atmosphere with a mixed group of cars in attendance. We had 12 Elgrands on the stand at the North East show, so it would be great to get at least that on the Cumbria Stand.

We also won THIRD PLACE BEST CLUB STAND at the North East version of this show... it would be amazing if we can win that again or better it, and we cannot do that without your participation.

So if you want to be in with a chance to be part of an award winning show stand - get your names on the list :D

Got my tickets at same time I got northeast show tickets . So will be there . Just need to arrange another meeting place and all roll up together . 😎👍

Back