• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Cumbria Auto Show - Carlisle - 7th July 2019 **Club stand tickets now closed**

Nooooo, no hand car washes 😂

They should be illegal or renamed hand car scracheters.
Went past the local one to me last night, and they were jet washing all the sponges and mits on the floor 😨😨

@RobP
So just to make sure this is our meeting point.
Hello all 😁 This is looking like a great turn out from the club!! Really looking forward to the day 👍

Been looking at a meeting point for us all to meet before driving into the show together. As I'm not local to the area I've had to go with using Google maps. So if anyone local can think of somewhere better feel free to post.
As there's no McDonalds in the area for a cheeky breakfast 😓
I've decided to go with the nearby Tesco to meet. Its only about a mile away from the show, and will have plenty of space for us to meet. Will also provide a last minute shop to grab anything you need. I think we'll aim for meeting at 9.45-10.00 ready to roll off by 10.15 at latest (need to be in show by 10.30)
Here's the details of Tesco address and postcode.View attachment 19884View attachment 19885View attachment 19886

@RobP
So just to make sure this is our meeting point.
Yes I think we'll stick with Tesco for the meeting point, as the car park looks pretty big to accomadate everyone meeting 👍
If people want to find the McD's before hand that's fine as long as they're at Tesco for about 10am.
Screenshot_20190703-151646.png

Yes I think we'll stick with Tesco for the meeting point, as the car park looks pretty big to accomadate everyone meeting 👍
If people want to find the McD's before hand that's fine as long as they're at Tesco for about 10am.
View attachment 20430

Oops pressed send too soon
See you all there
Did anyone see my post about campsite nearby? Camping at Cardewlees farm ca56lf
See you there 😁
Yeah I saw it but we've already booked into the premier inn for the night

Same as though might stop off somewhere just after Preston for a quick drink,was thinking of setting off around 6-30am Lancaster north more likely

Same as though might stop off somewhere just after Preston for a quick drink,was thinking of setting off around 6-30am Lancaster north more likely
If you are stopping at Forton services (Lancaster) for a brew? we could meet you there and we could drive up in a mini convoy

If you are stopping at Forton services (Lancaster) for a brew? we could meet you there and we could drive up in a mini convoy
Yes i will be,should reach there around 7-30,set off at 8 get to Carlisle around 9-15 ish

Well I cleaned the car this morning. Drove 2 and a bit hours and it needs cleaning again.... fly graveyard!!! 😂😂
Bite to eat at the pub and I'll give it a wipe down while having a few beers in the sun 😁

Well I cleaned the car this morning. Drove 2 and a bit hours and it needs cleaning again.... fly graveyard!!! 😂😂
Bite to eat at the pub and I'll give it a wipe down while having a few beers in the sun 😁
Thats why i go last lol

Might see you guys there. We’re setting off around 6am. The services are about an hour and half from where I am. 😜
Ok will look out for you. If you are not there by 8am we will start without you. We will see you in Carlisle anyway.

Back