• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

*Cumbria Auto Show 4th July 2021 attendance list*

I hear garages in Carlisle & the surrounding areas have run out of petrol!🤔.......... strange what's that all about? 😀

glad you all had great day👍

I hear garages in Carlisle & the surrounding areas have run out of petrol!🤔.......... strange what's that all about? 😀

glad you all had great day👍
Averaged 28.4mpg on nearly all motorway driving, quite pleased with that! There and back on (not much) less than a tank-full

Pleased to hear it I was driving past Dumfries and Carlisle towards Hexham and I drove threw some very Heavy showers hopefully they miss the show
They didn't but we coped LOL, lots of diving for cover as they quickly came and went :):)

Great pictures mate 😀👍
Cheers Rob! Feel free to re-use any as you see fit. I'll be putting a few more in there over the next few days.
You know the saying "the camera never lies", well mine does when I point it at my car :D :D

Averaged 28.4mpg on nearly all motorway driving, quite pleased with that! There and back on (not much) less than a tank-full
Probably would have got home quicker If I wasn't coasting down hill and willing the km/l indicator to get off 9.9 to 10.00! saw 10.1 briefly
28mpg.jpg

We didn’t look at economy on the way back as we felt it would have been rude not to pass the Team Revolution convoy being led by a VW transporter, they were treated to a quick mirror view, side view then a rear view of our Elgrands.

Probably would have got home quicker If I wasn't coasting down hill and willing the km/l indicator to get off 9.9 to 10.00! saw 10.1 briefly
View attachment 57275
Just as well that you were in the runabout and not you BIG bus, don’t forget your EV charger for the next trip 🤔

Just as well that you were in the runabout and not you BIG bus, don’t forget your EV charger for the next trip 🤔
I think we need an April 1st meet, I can bring the chargers and leads

Looks like you all had a great day , sorry I missed it. Still a bit shell shocked after losing the dog , wasn't really up for it sorry. 😎👍

Back