• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

*Cumbria Auto Show 4th July 2021 attendance list*

We didn’t look at economy on the way back as we felt it would have been rude not to pass the Team Revolution convoy being led by a VW transporter, they were treated to a quick mirror view, side view then a rear view of our Elgrands.
@Safety Mick I am a fair-minded person and think you should desist from taunting less fortunate people than yourself.

To flaunt your Elgrand in front of those poor folks who have spent their life savings on a tarted-up builders van is something you should be ashamed of.

:p:p

Last edited:
We didn’t look at economy on the way back as we felt it would have been rude not to pass the Team Revolution convoy being led by a VW transporter, they were treated to a quick mirror view, side view then a rear view of our Elgrands.
What you mean this?
View attachment pass.mp4

Everyone meets at Tesco which is 1/2 a mile in front of the start of the video.
Then form a "Q" from there to the showground where you then pull into the road that runs alongside the venue.
We came in from the other end and were in. 😈 :cool::p👍

How we snook in and avoided the queues.

Everyone meets at Tesco which is 1/2 a mile in front of the start of the video.
Then form a "Q" from there to the showground where you then pull into the road that runs alongside the venue.
We came in from the other end and were in. 😈 :cool::p👍

How we snook in and avoided the queues.
Great video, it made me laugh just revisiting the whole experience of ‘ hey the Elgrands are here leave the others they can wait in the queue, get photos,’

Great video, it made me laugh just revisiting the whole experience of ‘ hey the Elgrands are here leave the others they can wait in the queue, get photos,’
I spotted that too...the photographers were like flies round..... :joy: :cool:

Did they get lots of attention from the crowds?

I spotted that too...the photographers were like flies round..... :joy: :cool:

Did they get lots of attention from the crowds?
I didn’t see any other group arrive as one and with them being ‘something different’ to the boy racer tarted up exhibits it looked impressive and got the attention. Once parked up then a few people were surprised by the spec and options of each but mostly shocked to find they were an executive performance car and not a pimped up converted van.

Back