• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

*Cumbria Auto Show 4th July 2021 attendance list*

Reverend RobP

Admin
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
Yorkshire
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Elgrand
E50
Region
Yorkshire
****ROLL UP ROLL UP *****
First show up north of 2021!!!

Cumbria Auto show 4th July 2021

This is a 1 day show on the 4th July in the Carlisle area of Cumbria. It's run by the same people as the North East Show (which was a great day last year under difficult circumstances)

Open to all members!! But as its only a one day event it's probably best suited to those in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, Scotland or anyone in the North really, that wants to come along! Although there is the chance to camp or stay in a hotel near by and make a weekend of it.

The show address is:

Borderway Exhibition Hall
CA1 2RS Carlisle, Cumbria

MEETING PLACE ON THE MORNING

Exelby Services - Golden Fleece 9am

M6 Junction 42, Carlton, Carlisle CA4 0AN
(Other meet points along the way from north east see later posts)

We will meet up local to the show prior to going in, on the morning (TBC) so we can convoy in together.

Car entry is between 8 and 10 am. Show starts at 10.30am

Tickets are on sale 1st March!! ยฃ10 per adult and under 16's go free. Tickets are limited and it sold out last time, and with 2020 tickets been carried over it will sell out fast!! So get in early if you want to come.

Link to buy tickets here.

You need to buy 1 club ticket -- Remember to put ElgrandOC in the club box when buying your show ticket. Plus any additional standard entry tickets for passengers. (I believe children under 16 still go free as in the past)

Who's up for it people??
Get ready/Buy your tickets on the 1st March and get your name on the list!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

1. @Reverend RobP - bought
2. @Simon58 - bought
3. @tonymorrell - bought
4. @Safety Mick - bought
5. @dognero - bought
6. @Simjoh - bought
7. @David1972 sadly cant make it, replaced with @Madfish (and Amanda) - bought
8. @ThePurpleDevil - visitor Ticket
9. @Russ1 - bought
10. @Karl & @Pippa - bought
11. @Dave Marshall - bought
12. @malcolmyz85 - bought

Last edited:

This is a 1 day show on the 4th July in the Carlisle area of Cumbria. It's run by the same people as the North East Show (which was a great day last year under difficult circumstances)

Open to all members!! But as its only a one day event it's probably best suited to those in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, Scotland or anyone in the North really, that wants to come along! Although there is the chance to camp or stay in a hotel near by and make a weekend of it.

The show address is:

We will meet up local to the show prior to going in, on the morning (TBC) so we can convoy in together.

Tickets are on sale 1st March!! ยฃ10 per adult and under 16's go free. Tickets are limited and it sold out last time, and with 2020 tickets been carried over it will sell out fast!! So get in early if you want to come.

You need to buy 1 club ticket -- Remember to put ElgrandOC in the club box when buying your show ticket. Plus any additional standard entry tickets for passengers. (I believe children under 16 still go free as in the past)

Who's up for it people??
Get ready/Buy your tickets on the 1st March and get your name on the list!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

1. @Reverend RobP - not bought
2. @Simon58 - not bought
Add me to the list!

The show address is:

Who's up for it people??

1. @Reverend RobP - not bought
2. @Simon58 - not bought
3. @tonymorrell - not bought
I am up for it too, either Me and Mrs or me and son.

Put me down please @Reverend RobP . Number of tickets will be confirmed. thanks
Cool I'll put you down mate. Will be great to catch up ๐Ÿ˜ Hope you and the family are all good!!
I don't really need to know numbers as you buy your own tickets from the link at the top ๐Ÿ‘ On sale tomorrow!

Fantastic!!!!!!!! will be good to catch up. feel like we've been locked up forever :)
Indeed it does! Just need to get out and feel the wind in my hair ๐Ÿคฃ

Does anybody know if you need to enter your reg no. when buying a ticket? Might stop me being able to buy one if so. Thanks

Does anybody know if you need to enter your reg no. when buying a ticket? Might stop me being able to buy one if so. Thanks
No you don't mate.
Literally just ElgrandOC in the club box. And your name and email address

We would love too. Put us down be me & partner amount of kids will have to confirm later.
Great. Follow the link in the first post to buy your tickets. Kids under 16 go free. So you just need a car club entry ticket, and a visitor ticket ๐Ÿ‘

TICKETS ARE NOW LIVE TO BUY ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Comment when you've bought an I'll mark it down

Back