• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

*Cumbria Auto Show 4th July 2021 attendance list*

0630 doesn't actually exist on a weekend does it??

Is it to late to get my name down? If not where do I get a ticket?
cheers
Hi mate. The only tickets left are visitor tickets. These only get you admission to the show and you'd have to park in the general car park.
You're more than welcome to get one of these and come and join us, but I'm afraid you couldn't park with us. There's a link in the first post of this thread for tickets.
Keep an eye on this thread in case anyone drops out, and a club stand ticket becomes available 👍

Okay, so I've spoken to Hannah.

All of the clubs are planning on arriving for 8:30. So she said it's going to be pandemonium.

She is actively asking clubs to arrive later because of the mad rush.

She has said as long as we arrive together and we're at the venue before 10 then we'll be get in and park together on stand.

I suggest we aim to get to a local meeting point for 9:30 and convoy all together to the show ground for 9:45 latest.

The show is set to start at 10:30 to allow people to travel without having to get up super early.

Where is the meeting point at Washington?

Oh, proof of conversation.

Screenshot_20210625-115548_Messenger.jpg

Okay, so I've spoken to Hannah.

All of the clubs are planning on arriving for 8:30. So she said it's going to be pandemonium.

She is actively asking clubs to arrive later because of the mad rush.

She has said as long as we arrive together and we're at the venue before 10 then we'll be get in and park together on stand.

I suggest we aim to get to a local meeting point for 9:30 and convoy all together to the show ground for 9:45 latest.

The show is set to start at 10:30 to allow people to travel without having to get up super early.

Where is the meeting point at Washington?
Washington services.

Ok so the North East lot would have to meet up at Washington services at 7.30am
1.5 hrs to Exelby services (arrive 9.00am) to meet the rest (not from the North East) then on to the showground. (10min) arrive 9.15-9.30am
How dose that sound?
20210625_134334.jpg
Arrive from the opposite end to Tesco so hopefully missing the ques. (assuming we can get in this way)
Maybe you could ask Hannah @Karl
20210625_134952.jpg

RightyO then. 9am at Exelby Services it is then.
I will be there earlier (8-8.30) if anyone else wants to come early and have a coffee and chat while we wait for the others to arrive 👍
I'm banking on a minimum 2.5hr journey, going to leave at 0600 to give me an hours allowance for the unforeseen (like having a slow Elgrand coz it is black!)
Shame @diable isn't attending, we could have added Pole dancing to @Reverend RobP 's Lap dancing..... :joy: :joy:

I'm banking on a minimum 2.5hr journey, going to leave at 0600 to give me an hours allowance for the unforeseen (like having a slow Elgrand coz it is black!)
Shame @diable isn't attending, we could have added Pole dancing to @Reverend RobP 's Lap dancing..... :joy: :joy:
I'll see you there mate 👍
Haha the lap dances only come out at drunken car meets, so no fear at this one 🤣🤣

@Gav69 Ticket for you mate if your still interested

Back