• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Christmas Meet - 2nd December - Nottingham

Sounds like a cunning plan. Lol.
Hi Mate, do you know anywhere local that will be able to run diagnostics on my Filly ? Took it to Atkinson's diesel but their software won't work cos it's an import. Cheers.

Hi Mate, do you know anywhere local that will be able to run diagnostics on my Filly ? Took it to Atkinson's diesel but their software won't work cos it's an import. Cheers.
Have you got a laptop that doesnt predate the dinosaurs like mine? I have a 14 pin plug for it but my laptop wont download the required program
https://forum.elgrandoc.uk/threads/e50-Elgrand-code-reading.8311/
If you have a look at this link and you can get the program running then your welcome to borrow my plug

Have you got a laptop that doesnt predate the dinosaurs like mine? I have a 14 pin plug for it but my laptop wont download the required program
https://forum.elgrandoc.uk/threads/e50-Elgrand-code-reading.8311/
If you have a look at this link and you can get the program running then your welcome to borrow my plug
I have got a plug & some software but can't get it to work & my laptop is fairly up to date. But I'll check this link out & see if I can get anywhere with it. Thanks for the help.

I have got a plug & some software but can't get it to work & my laptop is fairly up to date. But I'll check this link out & see if I can get anywhere with it. Thanks for the help.
Latest update, I've downloaded the software but still can't get it to connect, might need somebody that knows more about the scanning apps or is a bit more computer savvy than I am. Lol.

Latest update, I've downloaded the software but still can't get it to connect, might need somebody that knows more about the scanning apps or is a bit more computer savvy than I am. Lol.
Will have to meet up with you at some point and have a look, hopefully between us we can sort it out. i have a lead to plug it into a tablet now and have downloaded the datascan app but still cant seem to get a connection!!
And while your there have a look at the camper meet im going to be looking at for april next year ;)

Last edited:
Will have to meet up with you at some point and have a look, hopefully between us we can sort it out. i have a lead to plug it into a tablet now and have downloaded the datascan app but still cant seem to get a connection!!
And while your there have a look at the camper meet im going to be looking at for april next year ;)
Sounds good Mate, let me know when's best for you & we'll see what we can do. From what I can make out, you have to configure the usb port to work like an old com port, but how you do that is beyond me. Lol.

Sounds good Mate, let me know when's best for you & we'll see what we can do. From what I can make out, you have to configure the usb port to work like an old com port, but how you do that is beyond me. Lol.
Hi Mate, don't know if you've had any success with your reader yet, but I've got mine working so you're welcome to try that. It'd be interesting to see what it says on a different vehicle.

Hi Mate, don't know if you've had any success with your reader yet, but I've got mine working so you're welcome to try that. It'd be interesting to see what it says on a different vehicle.
will do, ive not looked at mine yet. if you send me your address on pm ill see about dropping round either one evening or sunday if thats ok? or ill meet you in a pub car park and can kill two birds with one stone ;)

will do, ive not looked at mine yet. if you send me your address on pm ill see about dropping round either one evening or sunday if thats ok? or ill meet you in a pub car park and can kill two birds with one stone ;)
A pint on a Sunday afto sounds good. Lol.

Edited initial post to make the details stand out, and we can work on an actual list of attendees now that the location, date and time are set.

Hi Karl, Dave here (newbie ), my partner and I hope to be attending the Christmas meet in Nottingham next weekend but as I’ve only just found out I’m not working it’s obviously too late for us to dine with you, however it’ll be great for us to meet up with fellow owners and look forward to the photo opportunities. Hopefully see you all there. 👍🏻

Hi Karl, Dave here (newbie ), my partner and I hope to be attending the Christmas meet in Nottingham next weekend but as I’ve only just found out I’m not working it’s obviously too late for us to dine with you, however it’ll be great for us to meet up with fellow owners and look forward to the photo opportunities. Hopefully see you all there. 👍🏻
Dave, if you wish to dine with us all it should be fine just let me know

Too far for us unfortunately.....😓

Think this is going to be the biggest Christmas meet we've ever had.

Looking forward to it :D

Back