• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Christmas Meet - 2nd December - Nottingham

@jason pullin - They'll make a fair bit out of us. Maybe worth speaking to the owners of the car park and seeing if we can get a group pass for X amount of cars, and then I'll pay the fee out of club funds.
If you can give me contact details I can speak to them and see what's what :)

Put me down for 2 adults we gonna stay the night in the hotel ... any one got the number for the hotel that your all staying in please

Still room for me our lass 2 kids and a baby?? We'd love to come

I'm a possible for the pics bit of the meet. Won't be doing the food bit though.

MEET LOCATION - BREWERS FAYRE, CASTLEWOOD (J28 M1)

MEET TIME - Arrive between 11:30 and 12:00. Food at 12:00. Move to next venue for group photo's @ approx 14:00.

SECOND MEET LOCATION (PICS) - Hardwick Hall (In Convoy) Ā£5 per car to access car park or free for national trust members

Right, so weighing up all the options i have spoken with the brewers fayre pub at castlewood. This is a sensible priced chain pub located at junction 28 on the m1 (so easily accessible). It has a large childrens play area, is right next to a premier inn for anyone that wishes to break up the journey with a stopover either of the nights and is right across from a designer outlet for anyone wishing to stretch their legs or do some Christmas shopping.

The manager is happy for us to have a raised area of the restaurant to ourselves but the only catch is that with it being their busiest day of the week at the busiest time of the year then dining time would have to be 12pm Sunday 2nd December. How does this sit with people? For now i have provisionally booked for 30 places but this is subject to change although i have to give him a definite number a month before.
If you wish to attend then please stick your name below and how many people you would be bringing so i can get back to him at the earliest opportunity.

For those that don't plan on rushing off or shopping straight after dinner then we may well look at a little convoy up to the next junction to Hardwick Hall for a scenic photo shoot so all the photographers on here come prepared.

List of attendees:

1. @Karl & @Pippa (2 Adults)
  2. @jason pullin (2 Adults, 1 Child)
  3. @RobP (2 Adults, 2 Children)
  4. @chris56 (3 Adults, 1 Child)
  5. @Easy Rider (2 Adults)
  6. @BMR (2 Adults)
  7. @dognero (2 Adults)
  8. @Egzy (3adults)
  9. @stephen (2 Adults)
  10. @Pnewman48 (2 Adults)
  11. @Simjoh (3 Adults)
  12. @Karlos (2 Adults)
  13. @KnightRider (2 Adults)
  14. @freshandminty (2 Adults, 1 Child & 1 Puppy)
Maxmaverick 2 Adults

Best get onto the pub and make sure they are good for 40 then. Anymore takers?

And anymore takers for the secret Santa at all?

MEET TIME - Arrive between 11:30 and 12:00. Food at 12:00. Move to next venue for group photo's @ approx 14:00.

SECOND MEET LOCATION (PICS) - Hardwick Hall (In Convoy) Ā£5 per car to access car park or free for national trust members

Right, so weighing up all the options i have spoken with the brewers fayre pub at castlewood. This is a sensible priced chain pub located at junction 28 on the m1 (so easily accessible). It has a large childrens play area, is right next to a premier inn for anyone that wishes to break up the journey with a stopover either of the nights and is right across from a designer outlet for anyone wishing to stretch their legs or do some Christmas shopping.

The manager is happy for us to have a raised area of the restaurant to ourselves but the only catch is that with it being their busiest day of the week at the busiest time of the year then dining time would have to be 12pm Sunday 2nd December. How does this sit with people? For now i have provisionally booked for 30 places but this is subject to change although i have to give him a definite number a month before.
If you wish to attend then please stick your name below and how many people you would be bringing so i can get back to him at the earliest opportunity.

For those that don't plan on rushing off or shopping straight after dinner then we may well look at a little convoy up to the next junction to Hardwick Hall for a scenic photo shoot so all the photographers on here come prepared.

List of attendees:

6. @BMR (2 Adults)
  7. @dognero (2 Adults)
  8. @Egzy (3adults)
  9. @stephen (2 Adults)
  11. @Simjoh (3 Adults)
  12. @Karlos (2 Adults)
  15. @Markyboy1987 (2 Adults, 3 Children)
  16. @Shaugi (1 Adult - Not for meal)
  17. @Maxmaverick (2 Adults)
  18. @Ian H (2 adults)
  19. @Claireb (1 adult, 1 child)
Hi... is it too late to add 2 adults to list,
Thanks Terry n Nicky

List of attendees:

6. @BMR (2 Adults)
  7. @dognero (2 Adults)
  8. @Egzy (3adults)
  9. @stephen (2 Adults)
  11. @Simjoh (3 Adults)
  12. @Karlos (2 Adults)
  15. @Markyboy1987 (2 Adults, 3 Children)
  16. @Shaugi (1 Adult - Not for meal)
  17. @Maxmaverick (2 Adults)
  18. @Ian H (2 adults)
  19. @Claireb (1 adult, 1 child)
Please put me in for the meet & photo shoot

Back