• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Bagshot Chipshop meet

Which Sunday best for you?

• 10/3/2019

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 17/3/2019

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • 24/3/2019

• 31/3/2019

• 7/4/2019

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 14/4/2019

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 21/4/2019

• 28/4/2019

• Total voters
Sunday breakfast meet fine by me, or any other breakfast come to think of it

Sunday 11th fine for me. Is it too early to agree a time😴😴😴

I would swing by if the timing was right but there would have to be a guy there who swears he's Elvis.

Okay, what time would suit you and we'll see how things turn out with everyone else's availability :)

Can't guarantee there's anyone there who will swear they're Elvis, but some of their cutlery have that 50's feel to it, lol

I would swing by if the timing was right but there would have to be a guy there who swears he's Elvis.

Okay, what time would suit you and we'll see how things turn out with everyone else's availability :)

Can't guarantee there's anyone there who will swear they're Elvis, but some of their cutlery have that 50's feel to it, lol

It all kind of depends on where I'm working, which I mostly don't know until I was supposed to be there half an hour ago!

I'm mainly in London but quite often Basingstoke, Bracknell, Reading etc. so it would just have to coincide with me being in the area at the time the meet takes place.

okay, lets see how things pan out nearer the time and go from there... :)

It all kind of depends on where I'm working, which I mostly don't know until I was supposed to be there half an hour ago!

I'm mainly in London but quite often Basingstoke, Bracknell, Reading etc. so it would just have to coincide with me being in the area at the time the meet takes place.

I'll try and make the Sunday one as well

There's a guy just down the road from me with a 2004 white Rider, I'll message him and see if he's up for it too.
He's not a member of the club as far as I know but he's deffo a car nut and Elgrand fan!
Strangely his Elgrand is his MOST economical car out of 5!!

Excellent, the more the merrier :)

There's a guy just down the road from me with a 2004 white Rider, I'll message him and see if he's up for it too.
He's not a member of the club as far as I know but he's deffo a car nut and Elgrand fan!
Strangely his Elgrand is his MOST economical car out of 5!!

Got a messy shift pattern at the moment so will try to get there whatever you guys arrange

It's looking like Sunday morning, so just need to sort out a convenient time for everyone now.

I'm good with any time:)

Got a messy shift pattern at the moment so will try to get there whatever you guys arrange

Updated

Sunday 11th Breakfast meet

@E51ZRider
@Dave J
@peter strokosz
@Colin M (TBC)
@Elgrandpa (TBC)
@Claptrap

+ @Stempy if he's in the area (TBC)

+ And possibly a non-forum member who owns a 2004 white Rider & getting exceptional MPG, so now we all want to meet him to find out how he's doing it, lol (TBC)

And if @Elgrandpa can't make Sunday :)

Mon 12th / Tues 13th - Micro Meet

@Elgrandpa
@Claptrap

If you let me know timing Sunday i can try and get permission to be there.....pretty sure i can do it but need to get permission slip signed of course....

Let me know If you need me to forge the signature on the permission slip :)

Just waiting for people to offer up their preferred times :)

If you let me know timing Sunday i can try and get permission to be there.....pretty sure i can do it but need to get permission slip signed of course....

Back