• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Bagshot Chipshop meet

Which Sunday best for you?

• 10/3/2019

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 17/3/2019

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • 24/3/2019

• 31/3/2019

• 7/4/2019

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 14/4/2019

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 21/4/2019

• 28/4/2019

• Total voters

E51ZRider

Here for life
South East
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
Looking into this is a very localised meet.

Plan would be meet at Jacks Fish and Chips in Bagshot, have a bit of lunch and a chat then head out separate ways, if local its a nice little thing, if more far afield we can tack on a visit to somewhere depending on interest.

Any takers?

Anyone fancy a breakfast, fish & chips or a chip buttie at some point???

Ah...Pantiles, I went there from ages 18-31, then got married... went back about 11 years ago for their last night... its posh retirement flats now, lol

Gutted thats not far from my old neck of the woods, use to go to Pantiles just up the road in my 1988 Porsche 944s back in the day! lol

Perfect @Dave J, and I'm good on any day/time between the 9th to the 14th.

Are any of these dates good for you @Elgrandpa @Colin M @E51ZRider and anyone else for that matter :)

Has anyone got a preference on meet up time?

Jacks cafe is on the A30 in Bagshot, just off the J3/M3

Last edited:
Perfect @Dave J, and I'm good on any day/time between the 9th to the 14th.

Are any of these dates good for you @Elgrandpa @Colin M @E51ZRider and anyone for that matter :)

Has anyone got a preference on meet up time?

Jacks cafe is on the A30 in Bagshot, just off the J3/M3

Either a weekend...Saturday probably better but Sunday can be done...be either just me or me and son dependent...

we have a few weekends booked up so let us know final date and I will try and be there...even if just flying visit

If week day I can try booking day off...need to do some stuff on Smokey anyway soooooo

okay then, would a breakfast meet be better on Saturday or Sunday?

okay then, would a breakfast meet be better on Saturday or Sunday?

Breakfast would be better Sunday for me....could then be out and back before Wife wakes up lol

Saturday my son has a class 9:30 till 11:30 so would have to be lunch type thing

Peter

Most Mondays - Wednesdays I'm around...other days I leave for work around 1.30-2.00

Okay, well let's hear back from the others and go from there :) but I don't mind doing a Sunday breakfast (they open from 7am) to meet a few and a micro-meet with @Elgrandpa during the week :)

Address: 44 London Rd, Bagshot GU19 5HL

Hours:
Monday 7am–11pm
Tuesday 7am–11pm
Wednesday 7am–11pm
Thursday 7am–11pm
Friday 7am–11pm
Saturday 7am–11pm
Sunday 7am–11pm

Most Mondays - Wednesdays I'm around...other days I leave for work around 1.30-2.00

It was you i met in Bagshot Co-Op from memory...am i right?

Hi Peter, yes...a while back now you had your E50 then

thought so....

had this one since July '17 and used little Merc to begin with...must have been late 16 or early 17 lol

Back