• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Bagshot Chipshop meet

Which Sunday best for you?

• 10/3/2019

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 17/3/2019

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • 24/3/2019

• 31/3/2019

• 7/4/2019

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 14/4/2019

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 21/4/2019

• 28/4/2019

• Total voters
There is a very strong chance that mine will not be clean....

Don’t worry mine has been covered in leaves for the past week, got most of them off today only to find the leaf gremlins had made another visit

I've got a ton of products to use but it's been pissing it down when ever I have the chance to clean it (during daylight hours, lol)... which kinda seems counter productive, lol

Looking forward to meeting up with everyone at the breakfast tomorrow... hope its not bloody raining, lol

Great to meet everyone this morn, do feel like a oc groupie as I got there early and had breakfast with a couple of ST owners club, ps Im not in the ST oc just hate eating alone ha ha ha at least the sun came out and we could have a good nose at the busses, next time I will endever to bring my daisey along

Noticed you didn’t get the mini in the photo.. shame on you ha ha ha... I think scrambled egg is too much washing up to do..you have to message me the mobile mech you use..by the way the kids have both qualified for country finals at Blackpool next year and I get to watch the footy in peace ..

Superb news about the kids, and to watching in peace :)

Sorry, I didn't clip it off intentionally, I just couldn't stand any further back... Here it is, it's behind the Elgrand, with the ST's lol :)

Elgrand Mini Meet at Jacks Bagshot 3 11-11-18.jpg

Elgrand Mini Meet at Jacks Bagshot 2 11-11-18.jpg

was a tad strange sitting n eating with the ST guys ...they both said that they cycle to work,,,, I lost interest after that and just decided to chow down faster ...I do not have anything against cyclists but I do have an ashtray full of French bangers that maybe get dropped when they ride two aside in Lycra and basically being arrogant...neat screen wash they love also to cool their faces down

I'm glad i'm not in the lycra brigade and do my cycling odd road then :D:D:D:sob::sob::sob::sob:

was a tad strange sitting n eating with the ST guys ...they both said that they cycle to work,,,, I lost interest after that and just decided to chow down faster ...I do not have anything against cyclists but I do have an ashtray full of French bangers that maybe get dropped when they ride two aside in Lycra and basically being arrogant...neat screen wash they love also to cool their faces down

You can’t have the wife’s mini it’s a personal thing sorry.. clap traps calipers were screaming to be painted red tho..

Your calipers were cleaner than a surgeons hands ..red on black no brainier ,

Saying that I’ve never seen an interior so bloody clean on both the busses I looked inside today ...glad I didn’t bring daisey

Apologies, I forgot to give everyone an E51 warning sticker, I only remembered when I was talking to @Elgrandpa about them, so will pass them out next time we meet up :)

And we both said we would have liked more time to have a good look around @Dave J's camper... another thing for next time :)

I don't have kids or pets anymore, so mine should stay pretty clean all year round :)

Saying that I’ve never seen an interior so bloody clean on both the busses I looked inside today ...glad I didn’t bring daisey

Last edited:
Great to meet you guys
Noticed you didn’t get the mini in the photo.. shame on you ha ha ha... I think scrambled egg is too much washing up to do..you have to message me the mobile mech you use..by the way the kids have both qualified for country finals at Blackpool next year and I get to watch the footy in peace ..
Wish them luck from me...does that mean you lose Daisy again?

Back