• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Autoshow Doncaster 24th July 2022 *MORE TICKETS ADDED TO THE SHOW*

All tickets sold!! Happy days 😁😁
I'll send out private messages in the near future to collect an email address from you all, so I can send out the club stand tickets. (Probably over Easter when I've got some spare time)
Don't forget to buy any passenger tickets that you might need in the meantime. (Link ìn one of the previous posts)

Then we'll get a meeting point arranged nearer the time of the show, so we all roll in together. @Edz27 I might pick your brains for this one as you are local.

Cheers all 👍

Regarding a meeting point Morrisons off Junction 1 m18 could work get a good 30 ish min convoy cruising into donny. Has a maccys there aswell ( and a petrol station)

Where is everyone coming from?
Anyone coming from the North would be driving past Donny and have to double back from jct1.
That or BnQ carpark JCT 3 M18 also has a Morrisons Lpg nearby.

I am coming from the north (durham)

Then meeting where @Edz27 suggests. Still get a breakfast around there (maccys close by)

Where is everyone coming from?
Anyone coming from the North would be driving past Donny and have to double back from jct1.
That or BnQ carpark JCT 3 M18 also has a Morrisons Lpg nearby.
We will be heading up from J29, M1 👍🏻

Anyone coming from M1 could meet at Morrisons as I suggested and drive in convoy to meet up

Hey all.
I've just had an email from the show organisers to say they been granted more space from the venue, so they have released more tickets.

If you missed out and want to join us at the show, please follow the link below, scroll down to Doncaster auto show club stand tickets, and grab yourself a club stand ticket!!!

Let me know on here if you do, so we know you're coming 😁

How do you pay for passengers? Can't find anything on the site.

Hi there how do we get the tickets paid for via club and where do we meet up and what time, please? I am coming from the North.

What are the final plans for meeting up? Anyone heading in from M1 side I will happily meet up at a pub/maccys just off M18 we can then head over to meet with others coming from A1 side and all travel in together

If any one is coming from the East, Hull Grimsby Scunthorpe using the M180 onto the M18 ect, do not get of at junction 3 M18, as you can't get onto the A18 as it is closed due to ongoing roadworks, this would of taken you straight to the race course.

I will be coming in A1M - A630 - A18
Don't mine a little diversion to meet up.

Back