• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Autoshow Doncaster 24th July 2022 *MORE TICKETS ADDED TO THE SHOW*

What are the final plans for meeting up? Anyone heading in from M1 side I will happily meet up at a pub/maccys just off M18 we can then head over to meet with others coming from A1 side and all travel in together
I,ll be joining m1 at junction 30 .sounds like a good plan. If things don't change I,ll meet you there. 👍

SO ,now it looks like i can't come : unamused:
It's on my doorstep geographically but i'm in the lincoln area all week (work'ish related)
saving grace is i can stay at the lakes
if i manage to get back early enough i may park up and walk in so i can at least meet some of you lot

SO ,now it looks like i can't come : unamused:
It's on my doorstep geographically but i'm in the lincoln area all week (work'ish related)
saving grace is i can stay at the lakes
if i manage to get back early enough i may park up and walk in so i can at least meet some of you lot
Lies all lies Me thinks you just don't want me to rob the bits off your Elgrand.

I,ll be joining m1 at junction 30 .sounds like a good plan. If things don't change I,ll meet you there. 👍
I'll also be getting on at either J29a or 30 so intend on meeting up at M18 J1 maccies/Morrisons.

What time do we need to be there? Looks like doors open to Joe public at 1030?

Shall we all go for morrisons/maccys m18 j1 as the meet point? Slight detour for me but happy to go around and meet up there.
Lets go for an 8 - 8.15 ish meet up ready to roll out to the show at around 8.30. (Roughly half hour to the show)

Tickets will be sent out this eve! The weekend kind of got away from me.
@Dave Marshall @Bandit Harris please can you reply to the message for your email address.

Thanks Rob

Shall we all go for morrisons/maccys m18 j1 as the meet point? Slight detour for me but happy to go around and meet up there.
Lets go for an 8 - 8.15 ish meet up ready to roll out to the show at around 8.30. (Roughly half hour to the show)

@Dave Marshall @Bandit Harris please can you reply to the message for your email address.

Thanks Rob
Works for us 👍🏻

Thanks Rob
Sounds good to me mate.
Do you want to meet up at Ferrybridge services at 7.30 then head down?

Family stuff cropped up so stuffed for Sunday will email ticket first person to respond especially if you make a donation to Elgrand OC

Show layout pic from the organiser's. Entrance is to the far right if anyone can work where that is for the journey from the meeting point.... 20220722_171100.jpg

I think I got it. We will be travelling left to right in this picture

Family stuff cropped up so stuffed for Sunday will email ticket first person to respond especially if you make a donation to Elgrand OC
Or can they report to Rob at joining point.Iam doing an emergency babysitting all night at my daughter's and probably tomorrow

Yep approaching from the left drive straight past the race course main building and the entrance is on the right.

Have the bean to cup coffee machine in with Costa beans. So if you want one bring a cup. Have tea bags also. Have pies, crisps, sausage rolls and cakes from the club.

Have the bean to cup coffee machine in with Costa beans. So if you want one bring a cup. Have tea bags also. Have pies, crisps, sausage rolls and cakes from the club.
Also got plenty of soft drinks and bottles of water for everyone 👍

Pies,,,,I'll be there..lol...Am I the only one bringing the missus, or are there other ladies going (not that my missus is a lady lol..)...

Back