• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Autoshow Doncaster 24th July 2022 *MORE TICKETS ADDED TO THE SHOW*

Put me Amy and the 4 kids down and we will do this other way to starting our holiday

EDIT

Il have to pull out of this 1 now as Amy has seen the Beaulieu show and it's 130 miles closer to hotel before we go on holiday in devon

Last edited:
One for you diaries folks!! The auto show team have added a third show to their collection for 2022 at Doncaster race course. (As well as their usually North East and Cumbria shows.)

For anyone who hasn't attended one of their shows, they are a 1 day mixed mark car show. Family and dog friendly and a great day out. There's usually entertainment for kids, from trampolines, bouncy castles, balloon making etc. And venue permitting they have had car and bike stunt shows.

More details about club stands etc will be released on Oct 1st so I will update this thread after that.
I have registered our interest for a club stand, at this new event. So if you think you'd be interested in joining us at this family friendly car show, please comment so I can get a rough idea of how many places to book on the club stand.
Thanks
Is there any update on this?

Put us down for maybe definitely xx

Right everyone. Update time!!!!

We have only been allocated 10 club stand places for this show. So it will done on a first come first served basis for this I'm afraid.

Please only commit to buying a ticket if you fully intend to join this event as I don't want people to miss out with the limited numbers available.

(Attendance list in first post)

To secure your club stand ticket please make a payment of £15 via paypal as friends and family to robert.philpott1@ntlworld.com
and include your forum user name in the notes

If you require passenger tickets or children tickets, here is the link to buy those yourself. https://auto-show.co.uk/doncaster-auto-show/

Tagging.
@dognero @Co88ers @Draco @mikkb @Elliematt83 @Lpgc @Highway Dave @Simjoh @Dave Marshall @Karlos @Fireman Steve @Manoerwar @Deanhempshall @Bandit Harris @Steveg @Andi66

Please feel free to DM with any questions or to discuss tickets

Last edited:
OK boys and girls. We still have 3 tickets left for this event. Dont miss out as I can't get any more club stand tickets.
Details in the above 👆 post on how to secure your club stand ticket and where to order your passenger tickets from.

Sorry mate I'm out, hoping to make it to Beaulieu that weekend. I grew up in Donny so it might bring on flashbacks lol.

Sorry mate I'm out, hoping to make it to Beaulieu that weekend. I grew up in Donny so it might bring on flashbacks lol.
No probs mate. It would be a long trip for a day show for you

No probs mate. It would be a long trip for a day show for you
True, but you made it to Castle Coombe last year so I'm assuming anything up to 5 hours is not an excuse! 😄

True, but you made it to Castle Coombe last year so I'm assuming anything up to 5 hours is not an excuse! 😄
True. But I'm a little bit crazy 😜

Back